By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Sony definitively coming back now?

Ajescent said:

@Dgc1808

apparently so O.o

and they didn't even bother to tell me.

the bastards.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

Insensitive bastards.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

indodude said:
supercat said:

The success of the slim design, recent profits, greater access to developers, etc all point in the PS3's favor.  Does this mean that things are past a tipping point, where Sony can no end the race in third place?   Or, will MS's natal project wreck all of this and send the PS3 back to the mediocrity that it has known for until lately?        

Mediocrity? Unless you mean sales, which 99% of gamers don't care about, then

Love the gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Bullet100000 said:
indodude said:
supercat said:

The success of the slim design, recent profits, greater access to developers, etc all point in the PS3's favor.  Does this mean that things are past a tipping point, where Sony can no end the race in third place?   Or, will MS's natal project wreck all of this and send the PS3 back to the mediocrity that it has known for until lately?        

Mediocrity? Unless you mean sales, which 99% of gamers don't care about, then

Love the gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAME LOL ,

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
iLLmaticV3 said:
supercat said:

I laughed so hard at that, I woke up my neighbors.

What's funny about that? it's the truth, the ps3 was terrible a few years ago but Sony have got their act together for now!

Sony can't win first place, and second place is merely the first loser.

The real question should be: Can Sony get into a position, both financially and in terms of brand-power and IP collection, to make a strong attack on Nintendo next generation. That's what Arc is for: not to beat Microsoft this year, but to attempt to beat the Wii Too next generation, which is going to be all about motion controls.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

Sony doomed squad....

there still alot of life left in the ps3..........

Sony can't "come back". forget the idea, play some games, have fun

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler