By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii gets Alone in the Dark

Tetsuo Shima said:
Onimusha12 said:

And CKMLB, yes you've stated several times your favorite is the PS3 and you believe it will win this generation as the superior console. You own more 360 games than PS3 games because there are more 360 games to own, simple fact. Don't try and play dumb, no one here honestly thinks your unbiased and no one is to be fooled so easily. Having an opinion is perfectly fine but bullshiting people is just antagonistic.

Yeah, real biased Sony fanboys always buy multiplatform games for X360 not PS3... Shame on you ckmlb ! You dirty, mindless PS3 fanboy ! !

Oh you have so much to learn. Just because a person buy games for each system doesn't mean they favor them all the same. Ckmlb has admitted a PS3 preference. In time you'll see Ckmlb's true colors just like the rest of us have young one.

On Topic:

- Yeah, the game will probably suffer for the Wii and PS2, I mean, it is Atari, heck, I don't even know why people are excited about this game to be honest. In my opinion they're a worse publisher than Sega or EA. Only time will tell though. It's probably fair to say that multi-platform games won't be the Wii's strong point this generation though.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Wojtas said:
enough with the picking on ckmlb crap. Speaking of which, if you don't remember Words of Wisdom, do you remember me then :D ?

Probably, you stole his gf.

say what again ? 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Onimusha12 said:

Oh you have so much to learn. Just because a person buy games for each system doesn't mean they favor them all the same. Ckmlb has admitted a PS3 preference. In time you'll see Ckmlb's true colors just like the rest of us have young one.

I agree. Definitely he doesn't favor them all the same. I would say he prefers X360 the most. Actually he decided to buy Assassins Creed and Stranglehold for X360 INSTEAD for PS3.  Pretty weird as for a die hard Sony fanboy. Both games are ported well. 

Tetsuo Shima said:
Onimusha12 said:

Oh you have so much to learn. Just because a person buy games for each system doesn't mean they favor them all the same. Ckmlb has admitted a PS3 preference. In time you'll see Ckmlb's true colors just like the rest of us have young one.

I agree. Definitely he doesn't favor them all the same. I would say he prefers X360 the most. Actually he decided to buy Assassins Creed and Stranglehold for X360 INSTEAD for PS3.  Pretty weird as for a die hard Sony fanboy. Both games are ported well. 

He's also stated repeatedly that he expects the PS3 to win this generation and favors it above its competitors. Do a little reading my friend. *shakes head*

I agree that it sucks when they release games for ps2,wii,360,and ps3. The controls are never as good as they are with games that are wii exclusive.

Go figure, huh? ^^

Also I'm not expecting much from this game.  Partly because it's Atari, but mostly because, it's Atari.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Around the Network

Onimusha12 said:

He's also stated repeatedly that he expects the PS3 to win this generation and favors it above its competitors. Do a little reading my friend. *shakes head*

I don't know him as good as you do. You are pretty new here too though. Anyway it looks like we have a guy ( The MOD) here with mr. bubble avatar who secretly favors PS3. What can I say. It's good.

@ Konichiwa I don't think that's Wojtas particular bag. :)

ckmlb said:
I don't seem to remember you being around when I was around so how do you know of my 'old ways'?

It's truly a shame that mystery, like so many others, will just have to go unsolved.

ckmlb said:
The fact is games that get released for 360/PS3 and PS2/Wii usually look worse unless there are two different versions being made.

However they're cheaper which makes going multiplatform easier and more cost effective than it would be otherwise. Pros and Cons for everything.

ckmlb said:
For the record I'm more likely to get this game on 360 than PS3 like with most multiplat games I get. I just want high graphics horror games and believe this is a genre that could benefit from them a lot to create the horror atmosphere. Silent Hill 5 is one of my most anticipated games for this reason.

This comment feels more earnest than your first one. Much more informative too.

cool i liked alon in the dark for the ps1 so i might pick this up

So because I think PS3 is gonna win this gen, I'm a fanboy. I have all 3 systems, this year I've played the 360 the most, PS3 second and Wii a distant third (SMG is the 1st Wii game I play since August). In the long run with games like MGS4, FF XIIIs and God Of War 3, I definitely prefer PS3 over 360. If 1 or 2 of those went multiplatform then I'd have to think about it. The reason I'm renting Stranglehold and perhaps buying AC on 360 is simple: achievements.

The reviews don't mention big differences between the 2 versions of AC and both versiosns of Strangle have huge problems. Fact is I'll get to play all the games I want on all 3 platforms because thankfully I can afford it.

If the PS3 got cancelled tomorrow I couldn't care less unless the games I wanted also got canceled. I'm not invested in a single console alone so I'm not in trouble no matter what happens.

Also, Onimusha if I was the kind of person who folds under forum 'pressure' why would I argue for the PS3 since it's in 3rd place?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!