By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsofts X10 event. Official thread.

Hey Matt, any box arts for Alan Wake and Dead Rising???

Around the Network

Im gonna try get as much of this posted up on the site as possible... But my internet is running pretty slow tonight.

Would appreciate it if someone would give me links to all the Halo Reach screens, and give me other bits of news for big, important games.

As long as it's more inventive than the screen going red when you take damage no hud could be a good thing.
Just pre-ordered the A. Wake CE edition. I hope we get the same package as the one in the press release.

matt247 said:
Is this open to the public? I live about 1-2 hours away.

No invitation only!

Seece said:
Hey Matt, any box arts for Alan Wake and Dead Rising???

Around the Network

Microsoft's old-school gaming hub Game Room is coming to Xbox 360 this March, and it's already been confirmed to launch with 30 titles.

But starting in April, expect somewhere between five and seven games a week to be added for download. Like Xbox LIVE Arcade game's Wednesday releases, expect a similar weekly schedule for Game Room. While Microsoft hasn't nailed it down, it's eying a Thursday release for Game Room titles, so plan accordingly.

There's also going to be an incentive to pick up games the day they release -- a special item that will stay with you in your personal game room. At X10 today, Game Room senior producer Fred Norton showed off one example, a helicopter that flew around the player's Avatar. Norton says that these day-one exclusive items will be different for every game, and in some way tie into the games iconography.

matt247 said:
Microsoft's old-school gaming hub Game Room is coming to Xbox 360 this March, and it's already been confirmed to launch with 30 titles.

But starting in April, expect somewhere between five and seven games a week to be added for download. Like Xbox LIVE Arcade game's Wednesday releases, expect a similar weekly schedule for Game Room. While Microsoft hasn't nailed it down, it's eying a Thursday release for Game Room titles, so plan accordingly.

There's also going to be an incentive to pick up games the day they release -- a special item that will stay with you in your personal game room. At X10 today, Game Room senior producer Fred Norton showed off one example, a helicopter that flew around the player's Avatar. Norton says that these day-one exclusive items will be different for every game, and in some way tie into the games iconography.

There is just too much damn stuff coming out this year.

Thanks Matt!

So where is the "mind-blowing" stuff for Alan Wake? And Halo: Reach? Natal? No Fable III screens?

I hope there's more to come or else this show sucked.

Has there been any news on Splinter Cell Conviction yet? That game won my heart at E3.