By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Grinder no longer Wii Exclusive, liikely be worst on Wii.

The Grinder no longer Wii Exclusive, liikely be worst on Wii.

Wii 100 65.36%

X360 9 5.88%

PS3 23 15.03%

PC 21 13.73%

Total:153

I really don't see it doing well on any of the systems unless it actually turns out to be a good game.

Around the Network

i don't care if it is multi, i'll have to decide between the PS3 and wii version. If it uses motion+ and good controls i doubt i'll choose the ps3 version. Wii fans shouldn't be offended just because it goes multi, it all depends on what the final game is like.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

The multiplatform part won't change which platform I'll get it for, and apart from the visuals, I don't think the Wii version will be worse than the HD versions.

First, the game got delayed a year because of adding more platforms to the release. Ugh, there goes most of my interest. If the Wii doesn't get all the features of the other versions, it is going to fall off my radar completely.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

The_vagabond7 said:
What will be funny is watching all of the wii fanboys saying now that the Grinder will most likely suck now, and who cares about that crappy game anyway. Even though they were clamoring for it when it was an exclusive. Oh fanboy wars, when will you cease being predictable.

Honestly, with L4D games, I really doubt the HD crowd is going to be clamoring over a possible wii port of a game that was trying to capitalize on bringing a particular game's experience to the wii. I've got L4D and looking at the comparison to what valve has made to what High Voltage has made, I'm really not that interested in the grinder. Maybe a small section of PS3 only owners might be interested but those with PCs or 360s I doubt will care much.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

They will be interested at least in the sense of "stealing" an exclusive.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

The_vagabond7 said:
The_vagabond7 said:
What will be funny is watching all of the wii fanboys saying now that the Grinder will most likely suck now, and who cares about that crappy game anyway. Even though they were clamoring for it when it was an exclusive. Oh fanboy wars, when will you cease being predictable.

Honestly, with L4D games, I really doubt the HD crowd is going to be clamoring over a possible wii port of a game that was trying to capitalize on bringing a particular game's experience to the wii. I've got L4D and looking at the comparison to what valve has made to what High Voltage has made, I'm really not that interested in the grinder. Maybe a small section of PS3 only owners might be interested but those with PCs or 360s I doubt will care much.

Having a conversation with yourself?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

wii version usaual is the bastard version if the game is on all consoules.

"wii version usaual is the bastard version if the game is on all consoules."

Except the HD systems are usually the source, not this time.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I'm still getting it on Wii, if only for the motion controls. I've been dying for a good motion controlled FPS, and I think this might be it. Plus I think the Wii version will be the best version since they probably spent the most time on it.

As much as I enjoy MW2 on my 360, the stupid dual analogue sticks drive me insane. Very primitive controls for a FPS IMO.