By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Now that ME2 has settled around a 96 on meta, do you think it will be GOTY?

Now that ME2 has settled around a 96 on meta, do you think it will be GOTY?

Definitely 70 23.89%

Maybe 140 47.78%

Unsure 21 7.17%

Not likely 45 15.36%

No, thats impossible 17 5.80%

Total:293
gurglesletch said:
Fallout:New Vegas will destroy it.

So your saying Fallout: New Vegas will get 99 or 100 on metacritic, cause thats what it would have to do to "destroy" ME2.

Around the Network

In the end there will be chaos

If GOTY's were being awarded right now, then it would win for sure.

Later in the year though, it gets tight.

Halo : Reach, Last Guardian, God of War 3, Fable 3, etc.

And we can't forget the games that could be annouced at E3.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

yo_john117 said:
gurglesletch said:

So your saying Fallout: New Vegas will get 99 or 100 on metacritic, cause thats what it would have to do to "destroy" ME2.

First of all that is totally my opinion. Second of all i don't need a busted review system to tell me what game is better than the other.

gurglesletch said:
yo_john117 said:
gurglesletch said:

First of all that is totally my opinion. Second of all i don't need a busted review system to tell me what game is better than the other.

Settle down i'm just busting your chops...

Around the Network
gurglesletch said:
yo_john117 said:
gurglesletch said:

We are talking about game of the year awards. Not "what is your favorite game?"

huaxiong90 said:
Wagram said:
huaxiong90 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
it'll probably get a few GOTY awards but its a bit too early doncha think ?
GoW 3
Alan Wake
Halo Reach
GT5
FF XIII

All possible GOTY contenders.

Doubt it. If it does, I'll be amazed. It'll be the first FF to get GOTY.

Final Fantasy XII recieved quite a few Game of the Year awards. Mass Effect 2 will probably take quite a few. But there is 1 game that I know that will be my GoTY as they always are and it is FF13 :)

Overall GOTY awards? No, I don't recall any. I'll be amazed if it gets GOTY awards over Mass Effect 2.

Play Magazine gave FFX-2 rpg of the year of 2003 over KOTOR.  They only gave the first ME and 87,  And, I'm holding on to see what Dave Halverson and crew have to say about the new one before I give it any props for being a great game.

The best thing about it in my opinion now though is that it is fun to see 360 fans say any xbox game is going to get goty over Halo:  Reach.

Baph77737 said:
huaxiong90 said:
Wagram said:
huaxiong90 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
it'll probably get a few GOTY awards but its a bit too early doncha think ?
GoW 3
Alan Wake
Halo Reach
GT5
FF XIII

All possible GOTY contenders.

Doubt it. If it does, I'll be amazed. It'll be the first FF to get GOTY.

Final Fantasy XII recieved quite a few Game of the Year awards. Mass Effect 2 will probably take quite a few. But there is 1 game that I know that will be my GoTY as they always are and it is FF13 :)

Overall GOTY awards? No, I don't recall any. I'll be amazed if it gets GOTY awards over Mass Effect 2.

Play Magazine gave FFX-2 rpg of the year of 2003 over KOTOR.  They only gave the first ME and 87,  And, I'm holding on to see what Dave Halverson and crew have to say about the new one before I give it any props for being a great game.

The best thing about it in my opinion now though is that it is fun to see 360 fans say any xbox game is going to get goty over Halo:  Reach.

Thats cause each main Halo that comes out is usually GOTY for the majority of reviewers and sites, and each Halo vastly outdoes itself, plus from what we have seen Halo: Reach really does look like it will be amazing.

yo_john117 said:
gurglesletch said:
yo_john117 said:
gurglesletch said:

I am settled down. 

gurglesletch said:
yo_john117 said:
gurglesletch said:
yo_john117 said:
gurglesletch said:

I am settled down. 

Perfect.