By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Worldwide up

Total:0

I think the low DS sales in others is due to people holding out for the DSi XL.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
saicho said:
^
it's actually TvC boost

OT: DS is having a weak showing by DS standard

ds is having an amazing showing considering that there are more than 124 mill units sold and that it is on its 6th year and that there more technically advanced devices competing against it.

360 beats the PSP for the first time this year!

Nintendogamer said:
Wii dominates in USA and Others, most likely black wii and NSMBWii on others and just NSMBWii in USA, or maybe NMH2 did give a tiny boost, many peopel did say they will buy a wii for it.

What? Wii is way way down YoY in America, and supply is short. The idea of a boost from anything right now is silly.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

ukeatdabian said:
OMG Why 360 numbers are still lower than ps3?

isn't ME2 counted in this week sale?

Yes, but its hard to believe Mass Effect 2 was a huge system seller, most of the consumers who wanted the game probably already had an Xbox 360 since it sells the the 360's core market, so its not hard to believe it still sold lower than the Playstation 3. I really can't see this game being a huge system seller since it is a sequel to a game that was already released on the console.

OT: PS3 back over 200k!!! And PSP falls to the bottom again...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
PS3 v 360 gap down to under 37k.... and falling...

Yes.........the gap is closing now.........should by down even more next week.........can't construct a sentence properly.......

Demotruk said:
Nintendogamer said:
Wii dominates in USA and Others, most likely black wii and NSMBWii on others and just NSMBWii in USA, or maybe NMH2 did give a tiny boost, many peopel did say they will buy a wii for it.

What? Wii is way way down YoY in America, and supply is short. The idea of a boost from anything right now is silly.

last week Wii was lower in USA wasn't it? and higher this week, maybe tatsunoko V capcom and NMH2 did some boosting but not big ones of course.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

coolbeans said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
kowenicki said:
PS3 v 360 gap down to under 37k.... and falling...

ME2 boost in America, remember...ext week - back to 45K+...probably

Both HD consoles had big releases commercially, review-wise is now a different story. 

Its obvious MAG didnt boost sales much, while 360 had a 10k boost cz of ME2...same thing happened with Uncharted 2 so I don't see what you're trying to say ?

Nintendogamer said:
Demotruk said:
Nintendogamer said:

last week Wii was lower in USA wasn't it? and higher this week, maybe tatsunoko V capcom and NMH2 did some boosting but not big ones of course.

Week to week sales are not that important, especially when there's shortages. If supply < demand, an increase in demand becomes irrelevant to sales.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Wii = PS3 + 360

almost