By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: Mass Effect 2 is Better than Uncharted 2 - "Deal with it, fanboy"

This is stupid, this whole 13 page argument would never have happened had people actually read the article instead of the single line of the title. Catchy wording on the title? Deal with it fanboy.

Tease.

Around the Network

Whoever wrote that sentence IS a fanboy...Nuff said :P

Why do we even listen to them when it is quite clear they are a bunch of biased ass-holes!
Why give them the time of day, everyone just go read VG charts, Kotaku or console specific sites that dont make such foolish comparisons.
Mass Effect isn't even the same genre as Uncharted, it's like saying Destruction Derby is better than Medieval when they are both good for different reasons.
And I would still say Uncharted is better, but guess what, that's PERSONAL OPINION and I don't try to pretend my OPINION is FACT!

headshot91 said:
Isn't this guy a total hypocrite? He says that they are "two completely different" games and that they are like comparing apples and oranges, and then says oh btw Mass effect 2 is better.Fail.

So he cant have a favorite because the games are different? you sir make no sense!

It's fine to say "Dont compare them because they are different" but you can still have a favorite because everyone does, it's when you try to make factual statements based on nothing but opinion that problems arise!

LordChris915 said:
Why do we even listen to them when it is quite clear they are a bunch of biased ass-holes!
Why give them the time of day, everyone just go read VG charts, Kotaku or console specific sites that dont make such foolish comparisons.
Mass Effect isn't even the same genre as Uncharted, it's like saying Destruction Derby is better than Medieval when they are both good for different reasons.
And I would still say Uncharted is better, but guess what, that's PERSONAL OPINION and I don't try to pretend my OPINION is FACT!

Way to go Winston!! I completely agree with u \/

Around the Network

I can be moronic and biased too you know!
Uncharted =
Superior graphics
Superior voice acting leading to memorable characters that ingrain themselves upon your heart.
Superior gameplay, better than selecting text from a box!
More innovative, first game to I ever heard of to combine TPS with Platforming and RPG
Main storyline creative and exciting enough to rival and Indiana Jones film.

Mass Effect = Dragon Age's pretty space cousin!

C'mon IGN, you can have your opinion and I will have mine :)

You can only compare the graphics, not the gameplay. Damn it IGN !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

selnor said:
perpride said:
Dear IGN:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Uncharted 1 >>>>>>>> Mass Effect.

Uncharted 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mass Effect 2.

The very idea that someone would even put Mass Effect in the same league as Uncharted makes me want to laugh my ass off.

So, in conclusion:

FFXIII>>>>>>>>>>>MGS4=FFVII>>>>Uncharted 2>>>>>Life>>>>Diamond>>>>ROADHOUSE>>>>>>Microsoft Surface>>>>>>>Eve Online>>>>>>Avatar>>>>>>Apple iPad>>>>>>>>>>Mass Effect 2!!!

Just to show you how different opinions work:

I would put Mass Effect 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Over any JRPG Ive ever played. Interesting.

OK, FFVII, DQ8, really... i mean... is ME2 better than Deus Ex?

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

As much as I love Uncharted 2, this guy is right. Mass Effect 2 is better.

Rawnchie14 said:
As much as I love Uncharted 2, this guy is right. Mass Effect 2 is better.

I respectfully disagree. Uncharted 2 was a amazing. Too bad our opinions can never be more than that.