By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: Mass Effect 2 is Better than Uncharted 2 - "Deal with it, fanboy"

Sharky54 said:
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/masseffect2

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/uncharted2amongthieves

same reviewer scores, however the user score is higher for uncharted. Also, completely different games.

Sorry to burst your bubble but user scores on metacritic mostly mean nothing.  Too many fanboys have access to them.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Sharky54 said:
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/masseffect2

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/uncharted2amongthieves

same reviewer scores, however the user score is higher for uncharted. Also, completely different games.

Sorry to burst your bubble but user scores on metacritic mostly mean nothing.  Too many fanboys have access to them.

A better comparison would've been to use gamerankings, where Uncharted 2 is ahead.

I just wish people would stop worrying themselves over 1 or 2 points, I mean they're both great games and shouldn't be missed out on.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Isn't this guy a total hypocrite? He says that they are "two completely different" games and that they are like comparing apples and oranges, and then says oh btw Mass effect 2 is better.Fail.

Has anybody not taken into consideration that maybe this is what the writer was attempting to achieve?

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Mass Effect 2 is better then Uncharted 2... deal with it fanboys.... lol

Around the Network

Unless you can affect the storyline in Uncharted 2 with your choices, ME2 is definitely better. It's my favorite game of.. Dare I say it.. All time? Most fun I've ever had with single player of any game I think.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Myviewing said:
Has anybody not taken into consideration that maybe this is what the writer was attempting to achieve?

and what would that might be?

BladeOfGod said:
Myviewing said:

Obviously, a 32 page thread on VGChartz. 

the level of proffesionalism has been raised immensly

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

BladeOfGod said:
Myviewing said:

Trying to get a rise out of fanboys by using the same argument tactics they use to unwittingly mock them while hiding a well thought out argument throughout the article for those people who actually read past the first sentence.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers