Euphoria14 said:
Boutros said:
Euphoria14 said:
Boutros said:
Euphoria14 said:
Boutros said:
I was never hyped for it anyway.

*Is at the denial stage of a mourning*

Hey you! You were supposed to ditch WKC from your sig and move the others up! 3DDGH is too far back.

I also am afraid to see how bad Edge is going to destroy this game.

Yeah but I want WKC to pay for sucking!

I think you mean that 3DDGH has to pay for WKC sucking... if it didn't suck you would have just done the norm of bumping it off and moving the rest up.

Now I really dislike WKC.

Yeah lol

That's another way of seeing it.

3DDGH will go up soon.

Sigh... the case of one man's screw up bringing his entire squad down. -_-

I guess I shouldn't really complain though as it could have been worse. It could have been 3DDGH sticking out of Homer's ass.

I'VE GOT IT!!! Put WKC in Homer's ass!

LOL

That's what I'll do! I'm sure there's enough place

Around the Network
g-value said:
@ darthdevidem01

Quick darthdevidem01, make a Resonance of Fate hype thread.

tsk tsk...

That's Xxain's turf.

brutal but honest at least

I'm still stunned by people who are letting this influence their decisions.

REVIEWS

DO

NOT

MATTER

This isn't something that's just rhetoric of Wii players, people! Reviews do not matter! You can brush them aside as easily as you breathe

I will never forget the God Hand review

I had this game almost entirely written off when I saw it's battle system.

Will still Gamefly it though, that will never change.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Kenryoku_Maxis said:
ITT: People tell each other what to play based on second hand reviews and 'things heard from a friend'.

Come on guys...don't you see what's going on. You're writing off entire games based on what random people (and IGN) tells you on a whim. You have the ENTIRE INTERNET at your disposal. Look up gameplay videos on youtube and gametrailers. Read developer articles. Even download demos of the game. Don't just pass on a game based on what some random reviewer or what someones 'friend of a friend' told you.

I agree whole-heartedly with your post. 

Pretty much how I feel about any game and any review that comes out. In this modern age, there are too many things that gamers can base their purchase choices than just reviews. I find it also pretty sad that people discard games based on reviews, you're giving reviewers power over your purchases, something that only you, as a gamer should have.

If people were really expecting WKC and really wanting to play it, there was so much information since 2007 to formulate a clear opinion from the game. So it has really surprised me, the reaction of some members here. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Khuutra said:

REVIEWS

DO

NOT

MATTER

This isn't something that's just rhetoric of Wii players, people! Reviews do not matter! You can brush them aside as easily as you breathe

How did they review it?

Khuutra said:

REVIEWS

DO

NOT

MATTER

Combat system is similar to FFXI only with the ability to create custom combos. You would probably like it.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

@Xen

They gave it a 3.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
I totally expected this as well

@ Euphoria14

I completely with you. Xenoblade is the future, BELIEVE

I never said anything about Xenoblade.

Plus how could I trust you? You were sceptical of Disgaea 3!!! O_o

I.....I'm sorry:( I didn't know any better :(

Also, Xenoblade is being made by the same people as Xenogears. Their most recent work Soma Bringer (which is a jrpg that was released in 2008 in japan but has yet to be localized) is a game that I've heard nothing but amazing stuff about (from the people who imported it). They are all saying that Soma Bringer is one of the best or the best game on the DS. You should be hyped for it. Now, BELIEVE!!!

I thought they did Sands of Destruction. They also did Soma Bringer?

No, Sands of Destruction was not done by them. They only did Soma Bringer.

I thought so. I must have gotten confused when people here acted like it was since it plays similar in terms of combat, well slightly.

I have Soma Bringer translated but now I don't have my DS Lite. RAAAAARRGGGHHH!!!!

Make me happier now and tell me that Mitsuda did the music for Soma Bringer and is also doing it for Xenoblade.

Well Mitsuda composed both, maybe you mixed them up because of that.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."