By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

Boutros said:
Euphoria14 said:
Boutros said:
I was never hyped for it anyway.

*Is at the denial stage of a mourning*

Hey you! You were supposed to ditch WKC from your sig and move the others up! 3DDGH is too far back.

I also am afraid to see how bad Edge is going to destroy this game.

Yeah but I want WKC to pay for sucking!

I think you mean that 3DDGH has to pay for WKC sucking... if it didn't suck you would have just done the norm of bumping it off and moving the rest up.

Now I really dislike WKC.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
I totally expected this as well

@ Euphoria14

I completely with you. Xenoblade is the future, BELIEVE

I never said anything about Xenoblade.

Plus how could I trust you? You were sceptical of Disgaea 3!!! O_o

I.....I'm sorry:( I didn't know any better :(

Also, Xenoblade is being made by the same people as Xenogears. Their most recent work Soma Bringer (which is a jrpg that was released in 2008 in japan but has yet to be localized) is a game that I've heard nothing but amazing stuff about (from the people who imported it). They are all saying that Soma Bringer is one of the best or the best game on the DS. You should be hyped for it. Now, BELIEVE!!!

g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:

@ Euphoria14

Also, Xenoblade is being made by the same people as Xenogears. Their most recent work Soma Bringer (which is a jrpg that was released in 2008 in japan but has yet to be localized) is a game that I've heard nothing but amazing stuff about (from the people who imported it). They are all saying that Soma Bringer is one of the best or the best game on the DS. You should be hyped for it. Now, BELIEVE!!!

I thought they did Sands of Destruction. They also did Soma Bringer?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Boutros said:
Euphoria14 said:
Boutros said:
I was never hyped for it anyway.

*Is at the denial stage of a mourning*

Hey you! You were supposed to ditch WKC from your sig and move the others up! 3DDGH is too far back.

I also am afraid to see how bad Edge is going to destroy this game.

Yeah but I want WKC to pay for sucking!

I think you mean that 3DDGH has to pay for WKC sucking... if it didn't suck you would have just done the norm of bumping it off and moving the rest up.

Now I really dislike WKC.

Yeah lol

That's another way of seeing it.

3DDGH will go up soon.

Boutros said:
g-value said:
@ Boutros

Lets look on the bright side, I've been hearing nothing but great things about Resonance of Fate. You can focus your hype completely on that jrpg now (as well as FFXIII and Xenoblade:)

Yup Resonance of Fate will be a good game.

It's just that I did all my homeworks last weekend so that I could play the game this week.

Oh well...

Also, just to give you a heads up, I've been hearing from the people who have imported and played Arc Rise Fantasia. They all say thats it an average rpg and that the heroine of the game is this generation's Colette (a HORRIBLE character from Tales of Symphonia). Cross it off as well.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:

@ Euphoria14

I thought they did Sands of Destruction. They also did Soma Bringer?

No, Sands of Destruction was not done by them. They only did Soma Bringer.

Boutros said:
g-value said:
@ Boutros

Lets look on the bright side, I've been hearing nothing but great things about Resonance of Fate. You can focus your hype completely on that jrpg now (as well as FFXIII and Xenoblade:)

Yup Resonance of Fate will be a good game.

It's just that I did all my homeworks last weekend so that I could play the game this week.

Oh well...

Move up RoF in your hype meter; the demo was fun. Want to play it again, but I don't want to burn myself out.

you guys will be happy to know ROF is getting great user reviews on amazon Japan

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Part of me just died inside. Only Resonance of fate and Final Fantasy 13 will bring it back.

PSWii

Ouch! That was unexpected.

Oh well, PS3 owners still has an awesome RPG lineup this year.