By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

Boutros said:
I was never hyped for it anyway.

*Is at the denial stage of a mourning*

Hey you! You were supposed to ditch WKC from your sig and move the others up! 3DDGH is too far back.

I also am afraid to see how bad Edge is going to destroy this game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I totally expected this as well

@ Euphoria14

I completely with you. Xenoblade is the future, BELIEVE

lol, some people were waiting for the ign review because they didnt trust gamespot.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Boutros said:

Dude look toward the future!

The 13TH FANTASY EPIC IS ON THE HORIZON!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Euphoria14 said:
Boutros said:

Hey you! You were supposed to ditch WKC from your sig and move the others up! 3DDGH is too far back.

I also am afraid to see how bad Edge is going to destroy this game.

Yeah but I want WKC to pay for sucking!

Around the Network

As a Dark Cloud fan, this can only be good news for me because it means that Level 5 are going to have to raise their game and I bet there is about a 75% that DC3 will be their next project!
Do it Do it DO IT!!!!!

Seriously, this is a blatant case of people taking reviews into too much consideration.

So what if IGN gave this a 5.1? It could have gotten a 0 and I would still get it. I've been wanting to play this game since 2007.

I've seen the videos, seen the commentaries, the reviews and all that such, and guess what? I'm still getting it, because it looks good to me.

People take reviews into too much account, they could help you in some purchases that you were undecided to get, but you shouldn't let them dominate your purchases.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Again, lower than I expected, but not unexpected at all. I've lost my interest in the game since the RPGFan import review over a year ago. Where is johnnytesta, telling me this game would be better than my precious Resonance of Fate?

and now for the last credible site to add their biased score, next up is edge. after that it will be better, i hope, i really don't think this is worse than SO4, i have seen trailers for that game and the VA is so annoying.
The worst thing is with all this negative feedback, I am worried for WKC2. I will still wait to judge this game for myself.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Naum said:
Like I said in another thread:

Haven't we learned already this gen that we should never trust JRPG reviews?

General rule of thumb for 'western' reviews of JRPGs.

'Blah Blah isn't like Fianl Fantasy (Negative points).  Blah Blah is like Final Fantasy (Positive Points).  Blah Blah isn't like WRPGs (Negative points).  Blah Blah is like WRPGs (Positive points).  Blah Blah isn't innovative and 'quirky' (Negative points).  Blah Blah is innovative and 'quirky' (Positive points).

I think you can see a pattern.  Also, if its a Final Fantasy game, instant 9.0 or above just based on the name (nothing fishy about that).

Six upcoming games you should look into: