By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

akuseru said:
Boutros said:
Rainbird said:
Oh snap. But look at it from the bright side Boutros, now you can move Heavy Rain up a place in your sig.

ahah yeah.

speaking of your sig, nice to see where you put GOW3 =p lolol

OT: I'll get WKC no matter what... only, I wish it had Japanese VO as an option. Still I think it looks awesome. Always have, always will. Kinda like when I first laid my eyes on the Demon's Souls trailers and such. I felt 'I need this game'. WKC is a game that sticks in my mind and I really want to play it! I have the Japanese version though, hehe..

Screw the reviewers btw. most reviewers these days are very unprofessional..

its funny because GOW3 will have better reviews than all of his games on his hype meter.

Final Fantasy XIII recived tons of medicore scores from japanese reviewers

White Knight Chronicles will probably end up with meta score of 60

He had Dark Void on his hype meter too, but that game ALSO got bad reviews

Its also good to mention that Uncharted 2 bas at BOTTOM of his hype metter.

I think he has very very bad taste when it comes to games

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
you guys are hapless victims... all you that take reviews seriously. really pathetic.

God forbid we talk about game reviews on gaming web site

Well...

the PlayStation 3 has Top-Games alias Yakuza 3, God of War 3 and Final Fantasy 13(March)!

White Knight Chronicles is okay and it's coming with the star ocean version(has special features), but vs. the top 3 games in march?no chance ^.^ but for ps3 gamers are very good - the year 2010

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

BladeOfGod said:
akuseru said:
Boutros said:
Rainbird said:
Oh snap. But look at it from the bright side Boutros, now you can move Heavy Rain up a place in your sig.

ahah yeah.

OT: I'll get WKC no matter what... only, I wish it had Japanese VO as an option. Still I think it looks awesome. Always have, always will. Kinda like when I first laid my eyes on the Demon's Souls trailers and such. I felt 'I need this game'. WKC is a game that sticks in my mind and I really want to play it! I have the Japanese version though, hehe..

its funny because GOW3 will have better reviews than all of his games on his hype meter.

According to your taste maybe

BladeOfGod said:
akuseru said:
Boutros said:
Rainbird said:

ahah yeah.

You base your opinion on other people tastes just by using reviews as a comparison? Do you know there's a thing called...hmmm...opinions? His tastes doesn't have to be the same of the majority of people and reviewers.  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
BladeOfGod said:
akuseru said:
Boutros said:
Rainbird said:

ahah yeah.

You base your opinion on other people tastes just by using reviews as a comparison? Do you know there's a thing called...hmmm...opinions? His tastes doesn't have to be the same of the majority of people and reviewers.  

I know that, but his opinnion is just wrong and bad IMO

And also, where the hell is Bioshock 2 on his list?????????

Rainbird said:
BladeOfGod said:
akuseru said:
Boutros said:
Rainbird said:

ahah yeah.

your taste is much much better than his i can see IMO :P

BladeOfGod said:
lestatdark said:

Lol, his opinion is different. That doesn't mean it's wrong. I'm not excited for Bioshock 2 either

BladeOfGod said:
Rainbird said:
BladeOfGod said:
akuseru said:
Boutros said:
Rainbird said:

ahah yeah.

your taste is much much better than his i can see IMO :P

Edit - Wrong Reply button

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Rainbird said:
BladeOfGod said:
lestatdark said:

Lol, his opinion is different. That doesn't mean it's wrong. I'm not excited for Bioshock 2 either

His opinnion is very very wrong and bad IN MY OPINNON.

I COMMAND you to put Bioshock 2 in your sig :P