By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

HAHAHAHA I WAS NEVER PLANNING ON BUYING THIS GAME LOL.

Sad score for a sad game which should have been here a year ago. F U for making us wait this long.

FFXIII FTW!

Around the Network
perpride said:
HAHAHAHA I WAS NEVER PLANNING ON BUYING THIS GAME LOL.

Sad score for a sad game which should have been here a year ago. F U for making us wait this long.

FFXIII FTW!

+1

Darth is not pleased.

LOL!

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Boutros said:
Rainbird said:
Oh snap. But look at it from the bright side Boutros, now you can move Heavy Rain up a place in your sig.

ahah yeah.

speaking of your sig, nice to see where you put GOW3 =p lolol

OT: I'll get WKC no matter what... only, I wish it had Japanese VO as an option. Still I think it looks awesome. Always have, always will. Kinda like when I first laid my eyes on the Demon's Souls trailers and such. I felt 'I need this game'. WKC is a game that sticks in my mind and I really want to play it! I have the Japanese version though, hehe..

Screw the reviewers btw. most reviewers these days are very unprofessional..

akuseru said:
Boutros said:
Rainbird said:
Oh snap. But look at it from the bright side Boutros, now you can move Heavy Rain up a place in your sig.

ahah yeah.

speaking of your sig, nice to see where you put GOW3 =p lolol

OT: I'll get WKC no matter what... only, I wish it had Japanese VO as an option. Still I think it looks awesome. Always have, always will. Kinda like when I first laid my eyes on the Demon's Souls trailers and such. I felt 'I need this game'. WKC is a game that sticks in my mind and I really want to play it! I have the Japanese version though, hehe..

Screw the reviewers btw. most reviewers these days are very unprofessional..

hihihi

My hopes for this game has been destroyed T_T

Around the Network

I could care less about the score, but reading the actual content of the review turns me off greatly. I was semi-interested in this game previously, but now it's just a game I may or may not get when it ends up in a bargain bin.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
I could care less about the score, but reading the actual content of the review turns me off greatly. I was semi-interested in this game previously, but now it's just a game I may or may not get when it ends up in a bargain bin.

It might be too niche to be in the bargin bin though. I think it will rapidly be out of prints or very limited prints.

Boutros said:
The_vagabond7 said:

It might be too niche to be in the bargin bin though. I think it will rapidly be out of prints or very limited prints.

In which case I won't even miss it. I have enough to play right now, and there are better Jrpgs coming just around the corner.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
Boutros said:
The_vagabond7 said:

In which case I won't even miss it. I have enough to play right now, and there are better Jrpgs coming just around the corner.

Like? Don't say SO4 because ppl hated it on 360, and don't say FF13 as that's not a real JRPG. 

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

you guys are hapless victims... all you that take reviews seriously. really pathetic.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5