Nintendo Switch and GTA V for PS4 (a game from 2014) are the top sellers in Spain:
Top 10 best-selling games in Spain (physical only) for 2020:
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) 358.650 (total of 1.400.000)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) 343.100
- FIFA 21 (PS4) 326.300
- The Last of Us Parte II (PS4) 188.700
- Minecraft (Switch) 164.400 (82.050 in 2019)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) 163.450 (630.000)
- Pokémon Espada y Escudo (Switch) 143.250
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Switch) 135.050
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) 130.350 (117.000 in 2019)
- FIFA 20 (PS4) 125.850 (449.000)
Top hardware sales in Spain for 2020:
- Switch has been the best-selling console in Spain in 48 of the 53 weeks of 2020, surpassed only by PS4 in the first three weeks of the year and surpassed by PS5 and Xbox Series in their launch week.
- Switch has been the best-selling console in Spain for 43 consecutive weeks, from week 4 to week 45.
- Total Switch sales in Spain in 2020 exceed the rest of the consoles sold throughout the year: PS4, Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox Series.
- Nintendo Switch: 519.050
- PS4: 243.350
- PS5: 78.400
- Xbox Series X/S: 30.850
- Xbox One: 24.500