From new revelations in GameInformer's newest issue:
- HMs confirmed to not be in the game
- Autosave is in the game, and on by default. Can be disabled in options.
- EXP. Share is no longer toggleable, EXP and EVs will be shared to your whole party.
- More than 1000 people working on the games, twice the staff of Sun/Moon
- There will be 18 gyms in the game, split into a minor league and a major league (like the UK's soccer leagues).
- The lineup of each changes depending on which version you play (Ghost is in the major league in Shield, Fighting takes its place in Sword)
- Major league gyms will have tournaments and puzzles to beat (implying that minor league gyms will be traditional battle only gyms)
- The idea is that every year the Galar league is being held, and some gyms may be relegated, or climb into the higher league.
This is the most hype news to come out regarding Sw/Sh so far imo. Feeling hype for the first time since the games were revealed.