So the rules are simple. 10 people per game. Sign up is free. Every member wins 10 million dollars. But here's the catch. One of the 10 sign ups will be randomly chosen ane murdered.
A completely random person will die. If you kill someone it doesn't count. You will be hunted and stabbed to death by a murderer. The person who dies gets no money. Not even for his family.
Please note, if you're selected to die, there is no escape. It's like the film final destination, you're going down by hook or by crook.
So you have a 10% chance to die and a 90% chance to be worth 10 million.
Would you play this game?