By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Quake Champions (PC) : E3 2016 Reveal Trailer

Tagged games:

Bethesda revealed a trailer for the new Quake game.

 

Coming to PC Only.

 

MP based only (ugh)

 

 

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa-6fQyNkZo



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network

Thread's more dead than my social life.

OT: MP only... um meh



Slade6alpha said:
Thread's more dead than my social life.

OT: MP only... um meh

 

My interest for the new Quake is more dead than your social life, Bethesda's audience (minus the screaming woman on drugs) and this thread combined!



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Yeah, Quake was supposedly all about SP back in 1996 after release, then somehow they actually loved the MP mode instantly.

CoughTeamfortressmodCough.



It looks like a hero shooter... Da Faq???

Is it going after the Overwatch crowd cause this does not look like what Quake online game should be...

The PC exclusive was pretty surprising though. Along with Fallout 4 VR being Vive exclusive



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Slade6alpha said:
Thread's more dead than my social life.

OT: MP only... um meh

 

My interest for the new Quake is more dead than your social life, Bethesda's audience (minus the screaming woman on drugs) and this thread combined!

Oh... and the guy with Turkey leg...



People complaining about the lack of SP in a Quake game?

Gamers these days...

One of the greatest, MP games of all times. Great to see it back again. A bit worried about the class choices though..



Mbolibombo said:
People complaining about the lack of SP in a Quake game?

Gamers these days...

One of the greatest, MP games of all times. Great to see it back again. A bit worried about the class choices though..

I only ever played the SP for quake. Or are you talking about Quake 3 Arena?



Awhhhh it's PC only? ):



MP only... Not my cup of tea. Someone please give me Half-Life 3 instead!