Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNCHARTED 4 GAMEPLAY!

Did you liked it?

Yes 503 86.28%
 
No 80 13.72%
 
Total:583

''It appears gamersyde footage isn't representative of how good the game actually looks, with limited RGB gamma settings and blacks looking like slightly grey (noticeable at the ND logo). Someone has accounted for this on GAF and corrected the footage. WARNING OVER 3.8 GB! worth it though.''

https://mega.co.nz/#!NBcA3BiK!AB4PDO...KuvAZFMtlDQdwo



”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Tamron said:
The number of people clearly bitter / downplaying is delicious

Yeah it is one quickly becoming one of the best things about Naughty Dog game reveals. After seeing people that even dare to downplay The Last of Us it is not surprising though.

The gameplay looks fantastic, so many improvements everywhere. It seems much more open without loosing the Uncharted touch. I doubt that they would get anywhere close to 60 FPS with so big detailed environments and vegetation though. We'll see.



Puppyroach said:
A question to everyone that debates the graphics more than the gameplay: Isn't more important that the gameplay looks utterly fantastic compared to if the graphics are the best ever made? The game looks good, perfectly fine, but it was the action that i found amazing.

My thoughts exactly. I love how the game looks but the gameplay is what really sells it.



This was a brilliant reminder of how uninterested I am in the core gameplay mechanics of uncharted. Looks solid though, if not a tad below my expectations.



mii-gamer said:
nickoB said:
its underwhelming.... :/


I'm glad that I am not the only one with this opinion... :(


Uncharted 3.5 :p



Around the Network

I am not the biggest Uncharted fan but this game looks great! I don't know why people are so underwhelmed, it looks fantastic for a game released at the beginning of this gens life cycle.



teigaga said:
mii-gamer said:

I'm glad that I am not the only one with this opinion... :(


Uncharted 3.5 :p

I hope they ram up the AI and have better gunfights. The shooting, climbing and stealth gets stale real quick, especially as the previous titles were piss easy (even on crushing).

Rather, to put into different light, I hope they use the ps4 hardware to push the boundaries of the series beyond its look.



Madword said:
riderz13371 said:

That one scene made the whole video, the gun play combinations were just so amazing.

People who are saying this is pre-alpha and rubbish need to go and get their heads look at, as there is obviously something wrong with their eyesight.

Be cooler if Drake wasn't getting shot like 5 times during that one scene.



irstupid said:
Madword said:
riderz13371 said:

That one scene made the whole video, the gun play combinations were just so amazing.

People who are saying this is pre-alpha and rubbish need to go and get their heads look at, as there is obviously something wrong with their eyesight.

Be cooler if Drake wasn't getting shot like 5 times during that one scene.

would be even cooler if you couldn't see that they missed him entirely (yey bullet trails right?)

How do you know they missed him? simple, the bullet trails PASS him, and bounce off the rock he is standing on, causing sparks.

Got any other bs reasons to hate on it? :P



Nate4Drake said:
''It appears gamersyde footage isn't representative of how good the game actually looks, with limited RGB gamma settings and blacks looking like slightly grey (noticeable at the ND logo). Someone has accounted for this on GAF and corrected the footage. WARNING OVER 3.8 GB! worth it though.''

https://mega.co.nz/#!NBcA3BiK!AB4PDO...KuvAZFMtlDQdwo

Nice

can i put that up on the OT?