By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War And Sly Collection Coming to PS Vita

Tagged games:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/10/god-of-war-collection-coming-to-ps-vita-may-6th/



Around the Network

I totally forgot about this game, was it delayed? (it was announced at E3 if i recall).

Great games i beat both



tbone51 said:
I totally forgot about this game, was it delayed? (it was announced at E3 if i recall).

Great games i beat both

Not delayed, release date was never announced.  



Pretty weak compared to this 



the-pi-guy said:
tbone51 said:
I totally forgot about this game, was it delayed? (it was announced at E3 if i recall).

Great games i beat both

Not delayed, release date was never announced.  


Ok thankz, just realized so many ports/remakes/collections for vita this year. 



Around the Network

I already have it on ps3 :(



HOLY SHIT!!! SLY COLLECTION IS ALSO COMING???? Is this true???



JoeTheBro said:
I already have it on ps3 :(

Buy it on the Vita and take it with you to go!  

Bathroom, bus, bathroom on the bus, you can play it on your Vita!  



Slade6alpha said:
HOLY SHIT!!! SLY COLLECTION IS ALSO COMING???? Is this true???

;LKAJSDK;FLJAS;KLDUFIOPQWM!!!!

I mean yes.



the-pi-guy said:
Slade6alpha said:
HOLY SHIT!!! SLY COLLECTION IS ALSO COMING???? Is this true???

;LKAJSDK;FLJAS;KLDUFIOPQWM!!!!

I mean yes.

You, nor anyone else here can comprehend the readiness of my body.