By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Galaxy vs Galaxy 2

Tagged games:

 

Which one was beter?

Super Mario Galaxy 20 24.39%
 
Super Mario Galaxy 2 44 53.66%
 
I can't decide over whic... 17 20.73%
 
Total:81

This post is totally related to this one made by Solid Stark. If I took the liberty to make it, being so related to the original one, is because he already had made a poll and I intented to make a different one, more focused.

So, guys, Galaxy vs Galaxy 2...  which one do you like better and why?

I liked Galaxy's OST better than the second one, but overall, I felt Galaxy 2 was a much better game: more difficult, with better level design, more addictive, more charismatic...

So, what about you?



Around the Network

Both are equal to me, sometimes i prefer the smaller more creative planets of galaxy 2, sometimes i want the more open ones of galaxy 1.



Easy, Galaxy 2 is more improved, has much more content, and more challenging than Galaxy 1.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

I'd give the edge to Galaxy 2.



 

 

 

Luigi playable in Galaxy 2, for that reason alone i pick G2



Around the Network

Galaxy 2 of course is better. But it didn't felt the same way for me as when I first played Galaxy 1. It's not the best sequel...



oniyide said:
Luigi playable in Galaxy 2, for that reason alone i pick G2

Great reasoning, man. You really know your games.

As for me, I prefer Super Mario Galaxy 2, because you collect stars in that game. Also, Bowser is the villain which makes Galaxy 2's story much more appealing than the first one's.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

pariz said:

I liked Galaxy's OST better than the second one, but overall, I felt Galaxy 2 was a much better game: more difficult, with better level design, more addictive, more charismatic...

Exactly this... except for the more cenematic part, I thought Galaxy1 was more "cenematic" & had more "story" elements



RolStoppable said:
oniyide said:
...

Great reasoning, man. You really know your games.

As for me, I prefer Super Mario Galaxy 2, because you collect stars in that game. Also, Bowser is the villain which makes Galaxy 2's story much more appealing than the first one's.

The new art style gave a lot to the game as well.



RolStoppable said:
oniyide said:
Luigi playable in Galaxy 2, for that reason alone i pick G2

Great reasoning, man. You really know your games.

As for me, I prefer Super Mario Galaxy 2, because you collect stars in that game. Also, Bowser is the villain which makes Galaxy 2's story much more appealing than the first one's.


I like Luigi better than mario. got a problem with that? and i didnt say it was the only reason