Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Firmware 3.40 Features - PSN+, Video Editor/Uploader, and much more

Since I have a PSP Go the PSN service is pretty damn sweet, 24 (30) minis in a year time for free? (Vector TD and age of zombies are one of my most played short bursts of entertainment). Also PSN games (I'm a Wipeout fan, yet without HD) and all the other features?

...brb

I'm a member.



MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

I like the rating thing,but nothing else really.



There is a calibrate motion controller under accessory settings. little early?



I just signed up. Couldn't resist lol. It was smart of Sony to keep online play free as I wouldn't have signed up for PSN plus on principle if that was the case.

The thing that got me are the discounts and freebies. Over the next couple of years I will get much more than I paid for.

Just hope they give us cloud storage soon. I would freak if I lost my SFIV save file. (Too lazy to do a system backup)

 



 

 

i like the sound of the video editor,

i wish you could record gameplay straight onto your HD,via the xmb or something like that and then be able to edit and do sound and stuff,

so how long do you get to sign up before the 15months disappears,when is the deadline

 



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond

   

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

i like the sound of the video editor,

i wish you could record gameplay straight onto your HD,via the xmb or something like that and then be able to edit and do sound and stuff,

so how long do you get to sign up before the 15months disappears,when is the deadline

 

15months is exclusivly for NA. Which in it's self sucks.

FootballFan :/



15months is NA exclusive? I was actually about to sign up before I saw that.



PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.


Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:

15months is NA exclusive? I was actually about to sign up before I saw that.

Same here. "Fortunatly" though, we get LBP which most people have anyway seen as though it's dirt cheap in the UK.

Every cloud..



Awesome update, PS FTW!!!



FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???


 

The_Killer said:
Ajescent said:

15months is NA exclusive? I was actually about to sign up before I saw that.

Same here. "Fortunatly" though, we get LBP which most people have anyway seen as though it's dirt cheap in the UK.

Every cloud..


Has a shitty lining? I wanted InFamous (eventhough I have both already ¬_¬)



PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.


Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?