All Time Video Game Hardware Sales List:
1) PlayStation 2 (PS2) - 157,680,000 (155,000,000+ according to Sony) Mar. 31st, 2012
2) Nintendo DS (DS) - 154,900,000 (154,020,000 according to Nintendo) - Mar. 31st, 2021
3) Game Boy (GB/GBC) - 118,690,000
4) PlayStation 4 (PS4) - 116,641,876 (116,900,000+ according to Sony) - Sept. 30st, 2021
5) Nintendo Switch (NS) - 104,193,245 (103,540,000 according to Nintendo) - Sept. 30th, 2021
Will be fun to watch Switch move through that top 5 over the next 3 years. Possibly pass PS4 black friday week and GB first week of December.
After all the predictions of cliffs and saturation and early replacement, Switch is still going very strong in 2022. Even just a few weeks ago someone on here said Switch is dropping to 250k/week and instead it climbed back to around 400k. Gonna be another solid 20m+ year for Switch.