I admit this series is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I paid over MSRP for a physical copy (twice actually o.O). It is really a deluxe compilation of WarioWare microgames from Warioware, Touched, and Twist with a few new ones sprinkled in. Some of the visuals have been jazzed up as well. I enjoy the quirky aesthetic and humor. The story mode only took about 3 hours to clear. The story vignettes are mildly amusing. I enjoy the games with touch controls the most. Some instructions are vague and make the games unenjoyable. The game makes no use of the 3D screen at all, which again goes to show that it was a failed gimmick. I'm not sure how often I will go back to explore more of the game. The game seems to be quite rare physically so hopefully I can get a good resale price down the line.
Full Completed 2021 List:
- Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS Now)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4)
- God of War: Ascension (PS Now)
- Streets of Rage 4 (PS Now)
- Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix HD (PS4)
- Bayonetta 2 (Switch)
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered (PS4)
- Gravity Rush Remastered (PS Now)
- WarioWare Gold (3DS)
Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.