I'd suggest changing the scoring method. The odds are MUCH higher of getting a guess wrong as opposed to right, so fewer guesses seem better in this, and it kind of ruins the fun of trying to guess anything too far from obvious. I'd suggest just giving people points for being right, and limiting the number of guesses to prevent people from throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks.
Either that, or simply rebalancing the points, like 3 for a correct guess, 1 for a partial guess and -1 for being dead wrong
Now with that out of the way, here's my list:
- Bayonetta 3 Trailer and release window
- A new Advance Wars title
- Great Ace Attorney western release date. Speaking of which:
- Phoenix Wright as the next Smash character
- Ring Fit Adventure getting an expansion
- Mother 1+2/Earthbound+Earthbound Beginnings coming to the Switch in a bundle outside of the Switch online, releasing after the video
- A Zelda collection for the 35 years of the franchise, similar to the one with Mario last year
- Shin Megami Tensei V gets a release date
- Third party trailers: Rune Factory 5, Monster Hunter Rise, Story of Seasons, Persona 5 Strikers.
- New Switch package with expanded internal memory or pack-in game instead of a pricecut.
As much as I love Phoenix Wright I am fully against Phoenix Wright in Smash.
He's really not suited to fighting games, except for the role of a novelty character, where the whole point is that he's amusingly out of place. And, we already got him playing that role in MvC3, so we don't need it again.