Few observations/comments from Top 30
- Pokemon would be top 5 when combined with the expansion pack version.
- Doesn't look like Splatoon 2 will catch up to SSBU or Pokemon. Summer time it looked like it has a shot
- Missed the fact that Super Mario Maker crossed 1 million in retail last week.
- NSMBU should get there late Jan/Early Feb.
- Was hoping for more for Super Mario Odyssey and BOTW but any sales ~3 years later in Japan for either is a bonus. West is still carrying the legs for both.
- Not sure if any PS4 games released this week for PS4 but its possible it may be a Top 30 sweep for Switch on the next chart.