About 75% in portable mode. The other 25% is when I'm forced to use Nintendo's sorry excuse for a d-pad. Then I play in TV mode with an 8bitdo SN30Pro controller.
About Us |
Display As Desktop
Display As Mobile
© 2006-2021 VGChartz Ltd. All rights reserved.