I'll try my best to participate. I'll have to get my box set down from the attic.
As for favourite Bond:
- Connery is the best in my eyes. He seems the most convincing and comfortable to me, and it helps he's in a lot of the best films.
- Conversely, Lazenby looked a little uncomfortable as Bond, although he never had a chance to make his mark.
- Moore is ace, I love the humour he brought to the character. He was far too old for his last few films though.
- Dalton is a bit bland and forgettable.
- Brosnan was the Bond I grew up with. I think he was good for the role - probably tied second with Moore.
- Craig is middle tier, amazing first role but I think he's fallen victim to his films trying to fit into the MI / Bourne mould.