- New Playable Character, Kasumi
- New Mementos Areas
- New Confidants Like Kasumi, Maruki(Counselor), and more said to be revealed.
- New Third semester with original story events for the characters.
- "ShowTime" is new Combo attacks between two Team members. These are unlocked by deepening Confidants with them.
- New Social Links in Student Counselor, and Kasumi Team mate.
- Certain Equipment that allos the consistent usuage of a particular Spell, regardless of the Persona in use.
- Baton Pass now has different Levels.
- Persona have added "Traits" now, which can be inherited via fusion.
- New Higher tier Persona for Main Cast
- The Play Assist feature is a function that’ll further implemented everyone’s voices. It basically shows a destination while considering character parameters and Confidants, then lets you travel with the press of a button.
- 20 New Music Tracks
- Full Price game($60), questioning if the amount of content is actually worth a revisit if you have already played through it several times.
- No actual release date for US still. Just "2020"
- For would be Switch fans that were seemingly breadcrumbed and teased a Persona title, Atlus has 0 plans to bring it to any other devices. I don't think it would be so bad If they didn't red herring everyone with Scramble, knowing they thought it was traditional P5.
- Your Save data doesn't carry over into Royal. Only a small "Boost" for having original game data. So this means bye bye to your completed Compendium.
- Speaking of Compendium, Those DLC Persona you bought?Now useless and will require a new purchase...as well as them adding in a bunch more. No word on them adding in new Personas into the base game. This is at least the case with the Japanese release. No word as of yet on constume DLC with accompanied Soundtracks.
PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)