on 12 February 2019
- Fan-favourite reveal to start: Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses confirmed for June
- DLC for Super Mario Party
- Dragon Quest fighter confirmed for Smash, Dragon Quest Builders 2 release date, Dragon Quest XI S confirmed for 2019 in the West
- SNES games coming to Switch Online
- Indie reel and release dates, some hyped indie game dropping shortly after the Direct
- Final Fantasy 7 available after the Direct, 9 gets a release date
- Spyro Trilogy
- Assassin's Creed 3
- Other third-party games (Crash Team Racing, Sonic, FF remasters, maybe a new port from someone)
- Pokemon developer video, Pokemon Direct confirmed for February 27th (Pokemon Day)
- Solid release dates for Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Daemon X Machina
- Release window for Luigi's Mansion 3 and Animal Crossing
- Big reveal to end: 2D Legend of Zelda (2019)
What I'd like to see but I don't think is coming just yet: Super Mario Maker Switch, Star Fox: Grand Prix, Pokemon generation 8 gameplay reveal, Bayonetta 3, new Monolith Soft game.
Pretty much exactly this, apart from the last one. Here, I expect a new Advance Wars or Bataillon Wars title incoming
Another title i forgot to put on my wishlist!
DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.
ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!
In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!