By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
se7en7thre3 said:
Soundwave said:

This whole situation has been really poorly handled by Nintendo.

They announced this thing almost a full *year* ago already and they have shown nothing on it, why even announce it in the first place? Why not say at the mobile announcement last year that they plan to support the 3DS and Wii U strongly, no one put a gun to your head asking for a new system.

Not inspiring a ton of confidence here.

Its mainly for their investors, to assure they have products in the pipeline (i.e QOL).  The message of supporting an older 3DS and stubbornly riding Wii U would not inspire confidence.  But even with that said, we should get at least one form of NX this yr , its hard to imagine Nintendo continue eroding their business for the entire 2016.

Hopefully we get something before March 15 ... even by Nintendo's standards a calendar year without saying anything is bordering on just becoming incredibly silly.