Smeags on 01 November 2013
- November 12th will be the 50th day before the end of the 2013 year.
- Starting on November 12th, you will begin to post your All Time Top 50 Games. This includes games on ALL systems (including mobile!) and ALL generations.
- For each day that passes, you will post one more game.
- For Example: On the 50th Day (November 12th) you will post your 50th Favorite Game. On the 49th Day (November 13th) you will post your 49th Favorite Game. Etc. Etc.
- Your final and favorite game of all time should be posted on December 31st, the last day of the year.
What Games Can You Pick?:
- I'm afraid I won't be allowing games that have been released after October 31st, 2013.
- This means no Super Mario 3D World, PlayStation 4 games, Xbox One games, Gran Turismo 6, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and any other game released after October 31st. I know, I know, I'm a terrible person, but there's always next year. ^_~
- Please do not add Game Collections, Compilations, and the like.
- Games like Metroid Prime Trilogy, God of War Collection, and The Orange Box will not be allowed.
- Please choose single, stand alone games for your Top 50.
- Remakes are fine to put into your list.
- However, when possible, remakes whould be included with the original game.
- For Example, you cannot enter "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)" and "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)" as seperate entries into your list.
- Please enter it as the following: "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64/3DS)".
- Game Expansions and DLC Content should be included with the original game.
- For example, StarCraft: Brood War should be included with StarCraft as one entry.
Making Your List (and Checking it Twice!):
- On November 11th (the day before we begin), I will create the Official Thread, where you will enter your list.
- YOU WILL ONLY POST ONCE in the official thread. This will be your one personal post where you will edit your list daily.
- I repeat, you will ONLY POST ONCE.
- Each day you will post one game from your top 50 list. Going from your 50th favorite game (November 12th) to your #1 favorite game (December 31st).
- Remember, descending order.
- Don't worry if you miss a day or even a week. If you do, all you need to do is post the appropriate number of games in your list to catch up with the rest of us.
- For example, if you're seven days behind, the post the seven games to catch up.
- Please include the system(s) that you played the game on.
- Example: Ninjabread Man (Wii), or for multiple consoles: Okami (PlayStation 2/Wii)
- For your list in the Official Thread, please DO NOT include any descriptions or images. Keep your list clean, concise, and to the point.
- We'll have a Discussion Thread where you can discuss your favorite games all you want. So save your descriptions, images, and hotlinks for there.
- It's alright if you have a change of heart and want to change a few games around during your time with this event.
- As long as you make the changes in your list before December 31st, it's perfectly allowed.
- Remember, your ONE POST in the Official Thread is where you'll make your list and edit your games in.
- Either PM me or contact me on my wall. I'll try to get back to you ASAP. ^_^
- 2012 Results Thread
- 2012 Official Thread
- 2012 Discussion Thread
- 2011 Results Thread
- 2011 Official Thread
- 2011 Discussion Thread
- 2010 Results Thread
- 2010 Official Thread
- 2010 Discussion Thread