Quantcast
Isn't Final Fantasy getting to be more and more about pretty girls?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Isn't Final Fantasy getting to be more and more about pretty girls?

Words Of Wisdom said:
Soriku said:
Orca_Azure said:

oh they grow, just not the kinds that double as airbags :p


You should go check out some of the girls in my school. Some may give you a shock.

Are you telling us that you go to school with girls that have breasts the size of air bags?



Around the Network

well most female characters on games overall have the same look, as far as the males yeah i agree, that's why i dont care much about vsXIII, the guys look very girly



Oh man, I remember the girls like that from when I was in high school.

Soriku, you lucky punk. Enjoy those years.



 

 

FF less about character development?
lulu had a baby,
aeris died!.

;_; squall risked his live to save rinoa
tidus and yuna malakia wood make tear ;_;.

twestern what games have you played?!



Orca_Azure said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Soriku said:
Orca_Azure said:

oh they grow, just not the kinds that double as airbags :p


You should go check out some of the girls in my school. Some may give you a shock.

Are you telling us that you go to school with girls that have breasts the size of air bags?

if girls like that went to high school, truancy and cutting classes would be virtually 0.00% <_<

(notice how her boob is nearly 3 or 4x the size of her bicep)

actually she is normal sized of her age...



Around the Network

Maybe less and less, in reality.

Look at my avatar from Final Fantasy IV. Sure, it has been updated a bit for the DS version from the pixelated SNES sprite - but it comes from the same Amano art work.

The days of Rydia and Terra are now gone.



"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

 

FinalEvangelion said:
Maybe less and less, in reality.

Look at my avatar from Final Fantasy IV. Sure, it has been updated a bit for the DS version from the pixelated SNES sprite - but it comes from the same Amano art work.

The days of Rydia and Terra are now gone.

Uh

In what sense are they gone, exactly?



I agree somewhat with the OP but FFVII takes the cake as far as emo and wrist strength is concerned.



End of 2016 hardware sales:

Wii U: 15 million. PS4: 54 million. One: 30 million. 3DS: 64.8 million. PSVita: 15.2 million.

Khuutra said:
FinalEvangelion said:
Maybe less and less, in reality.

Look at my avatar from Final Fantasy IV. Sure, it has been updated a bit for the DS version from the pixelated SNES sprite - but it comes from the same Amano art work.

The days of Rydia and Terra are now gone.

Uh

In what sense are they gone, exactly?

I think what he means to say is that we won't see another mainline Final Fantasy game with Rydia or Terra in it. I wholeheartedly agree.



 

 

Soriku said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Soriku said:
Orca_Azure said:

oh they grow, just not the kinds that double as airbags :p


You should go check out some of the girls in my school. Some may give you a shock.

Are you telling us that you go to school with girls that have breasts the size of air bags?


Air bags are an exaggeration, but some girls...

@Orca

I've seen some girls like Lulu too.


Man this sucks, i've never seen a big breasted woman in my life, my high school sucks hopefully itll get better in University.

 Some people have all the luck <__<

@OP

Honestly this seems to be more because of how the graphics are improving than anything else, if you look at the concept art and such female characters from previous FF's are just as good looking as characters in newer ones.