9853 posts since 04/08/07
on 21 August 2009
For some reason, I clicked this link expecting it to be about Pro Wrestling on the NES.
"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event." — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.
3480 posts since 07/05/08
on 22 August 2009
I think Vince Mcmahon need to hire some good writers that are going to make some good storylines. The reason why they can't create new stars is because the new supserstars have a lack of a push. Not to mention wrestlers like Triple H, HBK, Kane, Undertaker, And John Cena who have more than overstayed their welcome in this business. I think they should concentrate on imporving the mic skills of the new superstars so they could have better promos and also improve the dead women's division. Here's a list of stuff they need to do:
1) Focus on all the new superstars. Try to help them improve their in ring skills, their mic skills and their entrances.
2) Use less and less of the old superstars so the fans could concentrate on the new superstars. This gives the new superstars a chance to build a fanbase
3) Promote new superstars rivalries the most
4) Make important storylines, not childish stuff
5) Once the new superstars establish a good fanbase, get rid of the old superstars. Sort of like a passing of the torch
6) Rebuild the tag team division
7) rebuild the women's division by puttin them in more serious storylines. ( less bra and panties matches and more intense matches) I would really like to see the women wrestling in a steel cage match for the title
All these elements will equal to a great era that was as popular as the attitude era.
18870 posts since 23/02/09
I had a dream Triple H died!!!!