Quantcast
Locked: MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

dear mr. selnor
my sister had a experience kind of like that what michael jackson should be jailed for!!!!
its a reason why we moved out of our old house i want this man dead so i totally understand what ur trying to tell me! i`d rather see a rapist rot to death than have all the money he ever owned since its dirty money i hope u guys understand why i am saying this i wouldnt let my doughter nor my son alone at any time since we live in a sick world where things like this happen so i am glad he died and i hope it was painful just to prove u that i dont disrespect ppl for roumors or anything i really hope he never touched a kid in a bad way or hurt them its just wrong please understand



N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

Child molesting is quite a difficult topic. A lot of child lovers actually don't realize they're doing something very bad, especially as many children are surprisingly lenient in those kind of situations and comply to what they're asked to do, and the children also very often don't give any signs to the rapist that they're feeling bad or hurting from the sexual acts.



man it got like 8 reasons why he died...dats y i say fck the media...just covering up
i bet everything was organized.....



koopatrooper said:
dear mr. selnor
my sister had a experience kind of like that what michael jackson should be jailed for!!!!
its a reason why we moved out of our old house i want this man dead so i totally understand what ur trying to tell me! i`d rather see a rapist rot to death than have all the money he ever owned since its dirty money i hope u guys understand why i am saying this i wouldnt let my doughter nor my son alone at any time since we live in a sick world where things like this happen so i am glad he died and i hope it was painful just to prove u that i dont disrespect ppl for roumors or anything i really hope he never touched a kid in a bad way or hurt them its just wrong please understand


I am sorry to hear that your sis has been through that. MY Wife was raped last year. So I am definately on the side of you.

I just needed to point out that many people don't often look at MJ cases logicaly.

My daughter is 2 years old and 3 months. She is advanced for her age. She wouldn't be able to tell me that somebody touched her in a certain way. It's all to washy. I frimly believe MJ paid for the sake of dragging the crap through the courts. The other thing thats coming out is reporters who have done documentries on his life who have said they saw strange stuff with kids, have now admited ( risking prison ) that they never saw MJ do any remotely wrong. I think because he was already considered a wierdo changing his colour and his face that people used that.



selnor said:
koopatrooper said:
dear mr. selnor
my sister had a experience kind of like that what michael jackson should be jailed for!!!!
its a reason why we moved out of our old house i want this man dead so i totally understand what ur trying to tell me! i`d rather see a rapist rot to death than have all the money he ever owned since its dirty money i hope u guys understand why i am saying this i wouldnt let my doughter nor my son alone at any time since we live in a sick world where things like this happen so i am glad he died and i hope it was painful just to prove u that i dont disrespect ppl for roumors or anything i really hope he never touched a kid in a bad way or hurt them its just wrong please understand


I am sorry to hear that your sis has been through that. MY Wife was raped last year. So I am definately on the side of you.

I just needed to point out that many people don't often look at MJ cases logicaly.

My daughter is 2 years old and 3 months. She is advanced for her age. She wouldn't be able to tell me that somebody touched her in a certain way. It's all to washy. I frimly believe MJ paid for the sake of dragging the crap through the courts. The other thing thats coming out is reporters who have done documentries on his life who have said they saw strange stuff with kids, have now admited ( risking prison ) that they never saw MJ do any remotely wrong. I think because he was already considered a wierdo changing his colour and his face that people used that.

The one thing that bothered me was when he held the child over the ledge. I think he was just way too excited and didn't do the wisest thing in the situation. I do think it was overexaggerated about what he was doing though.

His coloring was done because he had the skin disease that made his skin turn white in splotches so I think he tried to do that whenever his skin started to not match the rest of his skin color.



Around the Network

those fuckers killed him
still sad deep within :(



321tttrini4everz said:
those fuckers killed him
still sad deep within :(


O.O who?



The argument that says "why would a person accept money if their child was molested"... is the same argument that says "why would someone pay to shut someone up if they were innocent"...

If someone accused me of that I would fight until I died to clear my name... not pay them off.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


kowenicki said:
The argument that says "why would a person accept money if their child was molested"... is the same argument that says "why would someone pay to shut someone up if they were innocent"...

If someone accused me of that I would fight until I died to clear my name... not pay them off.


The other argument is why would a billionnaire blatantly suffering from mental issues put himself through the stress and torture of months and months for a court case when the problem could be made to disappear by paying the accussers off.  Stating things in such a simple manner is pointless and doesn't prove anything either way.  MJ had a lot of close friends who have never come out and said they saw him do anything wrong, for me this is some sign he was innocent.  How many peado's do you know have many close friends, also wouldn't you think if he was then more would have showed up to get him convicted when the one case went to court?



i've heard the rumors about bad things he has done, i don't know what to believe, but it's always sad for a such a legend to die so early : (