Quantcast
SEGA PARTS IS ALSO SELLING NEW DREAMCASTS

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA PARTS IS ALSO SELLING NEW DREAMCASTS

If you were one of the many who missed out on Think Geek’s killer Dreamcast deal you may be glad to hear SEGA-Parts [now LCG] is selling new Dreamcasts for only $99.99! Although we weren’t able to place an order, Sega Parts is a trusted source, Sega themselves even recommends them!

 

http://thatgamingsite.com/news/830/sega-parts-is-also-selling-new-dreamcasts/



Around the Network

So the dreamcast isn't dead!!!!



its selling at two places now.Can it beat the Wii?

YEAH...........................................LOL



Hmmmm! Could Sega be trying to get back into the console market..!?




8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

I loved my dreamcast... to bad it died at the same time as my Gamecube... both of their laser disc died... dont' know why



Around the Network
Cueil said:
I loved my dreamcast... to bad it died at the same time as my Gamecube... both of their laser disc died... dont' know why

 

They were in love and one of them suicided.



Galaki said:
Cueil said:
I loved my dreamcast... to bad it died at the same time as my Gamecube... both of their laser disc died... dont' know why

 

They were in love and one of them suicided.


It was probably murder suicide. Anyhow I would shit myself if Sega pumped out some new games.

The same price as the PS2?

Good luck with that...



(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gamrReview - Arthur Kabrick | My All-Time Top 50 | 2013 Metascores

                                        

Kantor said:
The same price as the PS2?

Good luck with that...

Well it isn't competing. Some retro gamers might want to get their hands on it. And as I mentioned pirating games for it is ridiculously easy.

I hope this brings SEGA tons of profit. It should sense the dreamcast probably doesn't cost much to produce.



4 ≈ One