Yeah, I used to have Funcoland, Gameco, a couple of small shops, EB, and Gamstop. Then it all became Gamestop and all the others just closed down. I no longer go anywhere to buy games I just buy them off the net anymore. It's depressing to walk in to Gamestop.... it brings back memories of all the store I used to love and I don't know about your Gamestops but mine comes complete with Dark Corners. It's were a system and games for it get lost never to see the light of day, unless you are actually looking for that particuler system and know where it is in the store you have to ask about it.... in addition the Gamestop staff are really pushy... and on occasions laugh at you if you don't own and buy a game of the system of their choice. (Last gen the Xbox supporters were really bad.) It's terrible.
Boycotting the following:
1. Yoshi: He ate my car and spit out a toaster.
2. Igglybuff: Totally false advertisement. You can have as many as you like they don't buff nothing.
3. the Terms Hardcore/Softcore... We're talking Video Games. Not Porn.
4. The term Casual as relates to Gamers: We make them sound like outsider's that happen to play games. If that were the case they'd own a PS3.
5. Donuts.... Beacause I drink Beer...... and the biggest fan of Donuts hates Beer.
6. Boycotts: Their so lame.