Quantcast
Who do you think will win Eurovision 2019?

Forums - Music Discussion - Who do you think will win Eurovision 2019?

Who do you think will win Eurovision 2019?

NETHERLANDS: Duncan Laurence - Arcade 5 21.74%
 
RUSSIA: Sergey Lazarev - Scream 1 4.35%
 
SWEDEN: John Ludvik - Too Late for Love 0 0.00%
 
SWITZERLAND: Luca Hänni - She Got Me 0 0.00%
 
ITALY: Mahmood - Soldi 2 8.70%
 
CYPRUS: Tamta - Replay 2 8.70%
 
ICELAND: Hatari - Hatriđ mun sigra 5 21.74%
 
NORWAY: KEiiNO - Spirit in the Sky 2 8.70%
 
PORTUGAL: Conan Osíris - Telemóveis 1 4.35%
 
None of the Above 5 21.74%
 
Total:23

I know laughing at a fellow countryman is kinda evil, but I am an evil person so I'm gonna do a whole lot of laughing now.

Btw, Iceland is the true winner. Or Germany because let's face it, getting zero points is impressive.

Last edited by forest-spirit - on 18 May 2019

Around the Network

YES! YES! Oh my god that was tense for a Dutchman.



Well that makes my first post look silly



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Hah, americans sweeping in to deliver the by far worst performance of the night was delightful to see. Deserved 0 points for our entry, but very weird to see it receive >30points from juries.



Lafiel said:
Hah, americans sweeping in to deliver the by far worst performance of the night was delightful to see. Deserved 0 points for our entry, but very weird to see it receive >30points from juries.

Who was your entry? I didn't bother to watch the show because the German commentator usually sounds like he is on suicide watch during Eurovision. If it hadn't been for last year, he'd probably be dead already.

Last edited by RolStoppable - on 18 May 2019

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

I voted for Italy and Australia.

I really wonder when the people in germany take responsibility for our consistent bad performance in the ESC.

Also lol at the crowd in Tel Aviv, They got super triggered when the Icelanders showed the palestinian flag.



RolStoppable said:
Lafiel said:
Hah, americans sweeping in to deliver the by far worst performance of the night was delightful to see. Deserved 0 points for our entry, but very weird to see it receive >30points from juries.

Who was your entry? I didn't bother to watch the show because the German commentator usually sounds like he is on suicide watch during Eurovision. If it hadn't been for last year, he'd probably be dead already.

I like the german commentator, he's super unemotional but at times ironic.



RolStoppable said:
Lafiel said:
Hah, americans sweeping in to deliver the by far worst performance of the night was delightful to see. Deserved 0 points for our entry, but very weird to see it receive >30points from juries.

Who was your entry? I didn't bother to watch the show because the German commentator usually sounds like he is on suicide watch during Eurovision. If it hadn't been for last year, he'd probably be dead already.

Yea, I've stopped watching his commentary of the event like a decade ago, it's insufferable.



MrWayne said:

I voted for Italy and Australia.

I really wonder when the people in germany take responsibility for our consistent bad performance in the ESC.

Also lol at the crowd in Tel Aviv, They got super triggered when the Icelanders showed the palestinian flag.

Apparantly during that new Madonna song they also briefly showed a palestinian flag, but I doubt anyone was paying attention at that point, as everyone was too shocked how much of an autotuned car wreck that new song was .. even "like a prayer" before that sounded like bad karaoke.



Feels bittersweet to me. On one hand I'm very happy that the Netherlands won rather than something like Italy (which I found absolutely terrible). On the other hand, Norway had an absolutely amazing performance, and they got a deserved first place from the public. However, for some reason the jury didn't like it at all and only gave it 40 points, which is why it got 5th in the end.