Quantcast
Nintendo Switch in Japan: 2018 vs. 2019 - Week 40 Numbers Posted; Taxes

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch in Japan: 2018 vs. 2019 - Week 40 Numbers Posted; Taxes

Does anybody know if Yokai Watch has a release date? It could also help in Japan for switch sales



Around the Network

 

Clank said:
Does anybody know if Yokai Watch has a release date? It could also help in Japan for switch sales

Not a specific release date, just spring 2019( and will most likely be pushed farther back).



MasonADC said:

 

Clank said:
Does anybody know if Yokai Watch has a release date? It could also help in Japan for switch sales

Not a specific release date, just spring 2019( and will most likely be pushed farther back).

Oh thanks well lets also see if they show more about town 



MasonADC said:

 

Clank said:
Does anybody know if Yokai Watch has a release date? It could also help in Japan for switch sales

Not a specific release date, just spring 2019( and will most likely be pushed farther back).

Yeah who knows with Level-5 these days but out of their 2 next big games.. I'm more inclined to think that Inazuma will be pushed further away and they make sure that YW4 gets released.

I have nothing to base this off, just pulling it out from my behind.



A good start indeed.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

It'd also be interesting to do a comparison vs 2014 3DS sales.



tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

MasonADC said:

 

Clank said:
Does anybody know if Yokai Watch has a release date? It could also help in Japan for switch sales

Not a specific release date, just spring 2019( and will most likely be pushed farther back).

Will probably try to release just before Goldenweek



brute said:
It'd also be interesting to do a comparison vs 2014 3DS sales.

No it wouldnt, 2014 saw a sharp decline in Japan going from 4.88m in 2013 to 3.18m in 2014.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
brute said:
It'd also be interesting to do a comparison vs 2014 3DS sales.

No it wouldnt, 2014 saw a sharp decline in Japan going from 4.88m in 2013 to 3.18m in 2014.

You're right. But a 2013 3DS comparison instead of 2014 could get very interesting.



nice. thanks for the thread will keep an eye out to see how it tracks