Quantcast
Coming clean

Forums - General Discussion - Coming clean

What the fuck is your problem?

You're a troll 0 0.00%
 
You're an autist 1 5.56%
 
You're a pervert 2 11.11%
 
You're a buddhist 1 5.56%
 
You have the mind of a child 2 11.11%
 
You lie 1 5.56%
 
You're too truthful 1 5.56%
 
You're a piece of shit 0 0.00%
 
You're a demigod 3 16.67%
 
You're gonna go far, kid 7 38.89%
 
Total:18
Oh yea ..... the cousin fucker. Wassup Bro.

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:
I don't read people's names when I scroll through the forums so I only know of really famous ones like spurgeonryan and vuvster and the guy who makes accurate Nintendo predictions but whose name I forget since I'm that forgetful so I don't know what the hell is going on? Is this guy really as important in vgchartz history as he says he is

Yes, he is infamous as Rol for us old users. 



 

Nothing wrong with some good ol cousin fucking. It wouldn't be a proper family reunion without it :)

Check out ALA trying to hang with the cool kids

 "I think people should define the word crap"

Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Nothing wrong with some good ol cousin fucking. It wouldn't be a proper family reunion without it :)

I'll um, just pretend I didn't read that.
But.
As long as you and your family are happy, and cool with each other.
Then you do you, man.



Around the Network
Yeah...

I remember the GIF of you eating a banana.

Anyway, welcome back.

WessleWoggle said:
RaptorChrist said:
I respect your decision to come clean, but I worry that you are not okay and should seek mental help.

Im on meds, seeing a psychiatrist, getting into therapy, and I have a lot of real life friends and internet friends who share my struggle. I am stable currectly, I just go out of the mental hospital where I stayed a month on december 13thish. I feel its safe for me to come back to this site, I honestly just wanna be a gamer again! I love videogames! Its how I found this site. Then I got into trolling. That was so fun, but honestly, trolling is only good in small doses. Overdone it causes real pain to real people. I believe in karma, and I follow the dharma as a buddhist priest. Im okay, please dont worry. As a borderline psychopath with Bipolar, psychotic features, and autism, I'm lucky to be living at home. I love this site, its where as a teen I just got stoned and trolled trolled trolled.. I still dont know what Im lying about or not as I have DID too and like, I literally have alters. But Im speaking as me, Wes. I'm related to Bruce Lee through the Germanic Lee family, as one of his grandmothers was german, and my ancestry can be traced back to Alexander the Great of Macedonia, so I take pride in being the last in line to the throne of Macedonia and a descendant of the only greek demigod that broke through the fictional tales and actually made it to the real history. I also suffer from adult onset ADHD, as you may be able to tell by my shifting into different topics randomly...

I shall leave you with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTEQf1d9Iw


Glad to hear you're doing good. :)

You did say you are a troll, however, so I have no idea how much of this is true and how much is just you trying to entertain yourself. But one thing worth saying is that you shouldn't wear your problems like a badge of honor. It almost seems like you are flaunting all of your mental issues. It's hard to explain in words, but it's as if you want people to regard you as this messed up person, and it might make things better if you downplayed some of them. I'm not saying to not be proud of who you are, but just that... yeah, it's hard to put into words, but I think you get what I'm saying. Not trying to sound offensive.



OP heavily updated

kirby007 said:
Check out ALA trying to hang with the cool kids

Whats an ALA?



RaptorChrist said:
WessleWoggle said:

Im on meds, seeing a psychiatrist, getting into therapy, and I have a lot of real life friends and internet friends who share my struggle. I am stable currectly, I just go out of the mental hospital where I stayed a month on december 13thish. I feel its safe for me to come back to this site, I honestly just wanna be a gamer again! I love videogames! Its how I found this site. Then I got into trolling. That was so fun, but honestly, trolling is only good in small doses. Overdone it causes real pain to real people. I believe in karma, and I follow the dharma as a buddhist priest. Im okay, please dont worry. As a borderline psychopath with Bipolar, psychotic features, and autism, I'm lucky to be living at home. I love this site, its where as a teen I just got stoned and trolled trolled trolled.. I still dont know what Im lying about or not as I have DID too and like, I literally have alters. But Im speaking as me, Wes. I'm related to Bruce Lee through the Germanic Lee family, as one of his grandmothers was german, and my ancestry can be traced back to Alexander the Great of Macedonia, so I take pride in being the last in line to the throne of Macedonia and a descendant of the only greek demigod that broke through the fictional tales and actually made it to the real history. I also suffer from adult onset ADHD, as you may be able to tell by my shifting into different topics randomly...

I shall leave you with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTEQf1d9Iw


Glad to hear you're doing good. :)

You did say you are a troll, however, so I have no idea how much of this is true and how much is just you trying to entertain yourself. But one thing worth saying is that you shouldn't wear your problems like a badge of honor. It almost seems like you are flaunting all of your mental issues. It's hard to explain in words, but it's as if you want people to regard you as this messed up person, and it might make things better if you downplayed some of them. I'm not saying to not be proud of who you are, but just that... yeah, it's hard to put into words, but I think you get what I'm saying. Not trying to sound offensive.

This is called coming clean. I'm not holding anything back. See the updated OP