Quantcast
The Nintendo eShop game-rating thread

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo eShop game-rating thread

Bofferbrauer2 said:
nero said:

Yes, in excel with conditions for each cells. Don't know if here in the post can do it automatically. Would be great also if there is an average for games that have been scored more than once. To add also a column with the quantity of user who have scored them. Imo I'd remove the '/5' as you stated in the op, that's the top score. This mightbecome a great list for someone who wants to buy A's games. Great job!

Well I don't have Excel (I'm using Libre Office, and exporting from there doesn't always seem to work well), which makes this a bit more difficult.

I can add a column with the number of reviews, no problem. I was already thinking about it myself to be fair to keep track of all the ratings later on. I'll keep those /5 for latecomers who might just skim over the OP just to be sure.

You can try Google Sheets, it's online and you can copy and paste the table to the OP.



@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

 

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Well I don't have Excel (I'm using Libre Office, and exporting from there doesn't always seem to work well), which makes this a bit more difficult.

I can add a column with the number of reviews, no problem. I was already thinking about it myself to be fair to keep track of all the ratings later on. I'll keep those /5 for latecomers who might just skim over the OP just to be sure.

You can try Google Sheets, it's online and you can copy and paste the table to the OP.

Yeah, I was thinking about Google Sheets already. Plus it allows for some additional information which just wouldn't fit here in a window and allows users to sort out bad games or genres or whatever they don't like. It will take a while, but I'll do it, with an abridged version sorted by rankings posted in the third post.

Edit: Updated List to this point.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 29 August 2018

Holy shit. A day's passed and I love this game way more than I expected to at first. Upping my rating.

Into the Breach (SRPG): 4/5 -> 5/5



Hollow Knight - 5/5
Implosion - 3/5
Oceanhorn - 3/5



And updated until here

I'm currently experimenting a bit with Google sheets, will probably take until next week until I'm done but that will allow for much more experimentation and sorting, so everybody can make the charts fit for their liking



Around the Network

Tag for later, love this idea btw.  I have over 100 games, so it will take me a minute.



Hollow Knight - 10000000000/5



Nintendo and PC gamer

zygote said:

Tag for later, love this idea btw.  I have over 100 games, so it will take me a minute.

 Thanks, and no problem, take your time.



Great idea. I'll add those who I think fit the description some might not be digital only.

Blaster Master Zero: 4/5
Cave Story: 4/5
Dead Cells: 4/5
Axiom Verge : 5/5 (Didn't play on Switch but it's awesome)
Celeste: 5/5 (Soooooo good!)
Shovel Knight: 4/5

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 30 August 2018

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Axiom Verge : 5/5 (Didn't play on Switch but it's awesome)

Wait, this counts? If so, may I add

Axiom Verge: 3/5
Shovel Knight: 4/5

I've also had some brief time with Snipperclips and Puyo Puyo Tetris on other people's Switches, but not really enough to judge properly. And sorry about this Trucks, I swear I tried really hard to love Axiom Verge but I am simply incapable of seeing anything great about it.