Quantcast
Some Americans Calling for Death of Woman Who Urinated on Flag

Forums - Politics Discussion - Some Americans Calling for Death of Woman Who Urinated on Flag

malistix1985 said:
Emily Lance looks quite attractive.

Anyway, you shouldn't pee on the flag she doesn't deserve to die but maybe a small fine or a week of forced labour.
If you do nothing more and more people will start to pee on flags and altough its just "cloth" it also has symbolic value and this does have a price.

I'm curious about something.  If peeing on flags had no consequence whatsoever (that is, no more than peeing on any other object), what would you forsee as the maximum endgame amount of people peeing on flags?  I don't see a Flag Piss Parade happening on Main Street. 



Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I myself had close military in my family, so I do hold the flag as a symbol for their service and them giving me the chance to be here.

That being said, I understand free speech part of it, I don't agree with burning the flag but it's fine to me, but PEEING on it?! I'd prefer burning it to peeing on it.



SpokenTruth said:
Azuren said:

And then she pissed all over a piece of cloth that represented that core tenet of our nation, clearly showing she doesn't respect or deserve that freedom. It's kind of like the whole "The only rule is there are no rules (except this rule)" concept. You have the right to disavow and slander whatever you want (except your right to do so).

 

That said, it should just be a fine. Execution for that is some North Korean level bullshit.

So...freedom of expression unless it offends you.  And then fine her for exercising her right? 

Doesn't offend me at all. By all means, let her burn what she wants. But she is literally pissing all over her right to do so.



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

It's wonderful that we don't need to look at islamic countries to witness outrageous behavior.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

I don't really get it, it's just a flag, it's not YOUR flag, it's HER flag, she bought it, she can do what she wants with it, and if that includes pissing on it, then sure, she can do that...

I've never understood this strong patriotism that Americans seem to have.



Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
I don't really get it, it's just a flag, it's not YOUR flag, it's HER flag, she bought it, she can do what she wants with it, and if that includes pissing on it, then sure, she can do that...

I've never understood this strong patriotism that Americans seem to have.

Not like it's not happening in the UK.
https://www.rt.com/sport/347304-england-fans-russian-flag/
Ofcourse football fans are some serious trolls. Is that patriotism or what leads to that kind of behaviour?



SvennoJ said:
Bristow9091 said:
I don't really get it, it's just a flag, it's not YOUR flag, it's HER flag, she bought it, she can do what she wants with it, and if that includes pissing on it, then sure, she can do that...

I've never understood this strong patriotism that Americans seem to have.

Not like it's not happening in the UK.
https://www.rt.com/sport/347304-england-fans-russian-flag/
Ofcourse football fans are some serious trolls. Is that patriotism or what leads to that kind of behaviour?

I try to distance myself from those people as much as possible, they're just downright idiots who take sports way too seriously



Azuren said:
SpokenTruth said:

So...freedom of expression unless it offends you.  And then fine her for exercising her right? 

Doesn't offend me at all. By all means, let her burn what she wants. But she is literally pissing all over her right to do so.

Freedom and the US flag aren't the same thing. Even freedom and the US aren't the same thing. She's literally pissing on a piece of cloth she owns and nothing else. That piece of cloth has some symbolic value, but you can't really piss on symbolic value.



Bristow9091 said:
SvennoJ said:

Not like it's not happening in the UK.
https://www.rt.com/sport/347304-england-fans-russian-flag/
Ofcourse football fans are some serious trolls. Is that patriotism or what leads to that kind of behaviour?

I try to distance myself from those people as much as possible, they're just downright idiots who take sports way too seriously

Some people take countries too seriously, others consoles, more others their choice of sky daddy. It will be a long time before human kind rises above tribalism.

Googling around a bit it seems Iran invented the modern country flag, the Shahdad Standard dates back to about 5000 BC.

It's metal, will make a mess if you piss on that.



spurgeonryan said:
Some, as in 3 or 4 people?

This is a dumb reason 🍵.

I'll screenshot a Facebook post from a group and there are many comments such as 'lets put holes in her knees' etc.