Quantcast
Suicidal thoughts. Before doing anything, listen to this.

Forums - General Discussion - Suicidal thoughts. Before doing anything, listen to this.

Tagged games:

Suicidal thoughts. Before doing anything, listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVNWRpw6BME&feature=youtu.be

As a kid I tried to kill myself 7 times, but never succeeded. I have the scars to prove it.

Today, as a 35 years old man, I found out my girlfriend is cheating on me, after 1 year and half of relationship.

I broke up with her and wished her good luck, very civilized.

But then I remembered how I used to be as a teenager, as the little tragedies of life affected me. So I decided to make this video.

I hope it helps anyone thinking about suicide.

Please, let´s not give the moderators reasons to lock this thread, I want it to be open to the people that need it. This is not about christianity, it is about living life.



My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Thats your video?



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
Thats your video?

Yes...



My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
BasilZero said:
Thats your video?

Yes...

 

:O!

Didnt know you had a youtube channel! Cool!



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Yes...

 

:O!

Didnt know you had a youtube channel! Cool!

Mostly christian news stuff...



My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

People who are suicidal do not need jesus. They need to talk to someone they can trust about how they feel, seek help from a mental health professional, and look into medications. That's really the only advice anyone should be giving out regarding suicide, unless they have some kind of actual expertise.



JWeinCom said:
People who are suicidal do not need jesus. They need to talk to someone they can trust about how they feel, seek help from a mental health professional, and look into medications. That's really the only advice anyone should be giving out regarding suicide, unless they have some kind of actual expertise.

Jesus is one of many paths to a brighter day. Don't turn this thread into a YouTube comment section.



JWeinCom said:
People who are suicidal do not need jesus. They need to talk to someone they can trust about how they feel, seek help from a mental health professional, and look into medications. That's really the only advice anyone should be giving out regarding suicide, unless they have some kind of actual expertise.

Sure, that too. 

As I said: stay for the whole show, even if you´re going to live as a atheist, live it till the last day.



My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I've talked many out of death. Suicide is a scary thing to deal with. But I've had suicidal thoughts in the past, and the people who I thank to this day for helping me during that time are actually some of the people here. Some of those who helped me during that dark time were Axum, Smeags, and Tads. All amazing people



StarOcean said:
I've talked many out of death. Suicide is a scary thing to deal with. But I've had suicidal thoughts in the past, and the people who I thank to this day for helping me during that time are actually some of the people here. Some of those who helped me during that dark time were Axum, Smeags, and Tads. All amazing people

Amazing to hear it. 



My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.