Quantcast
Fatal Frame / Project Zero V first reviews [67 on Metacritic]

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame / Project Zero V first reviews [67 on Metacritic]

Tachikoma said:
Samus Aran said:

Only two are from the 10 highest scores... One in the top 5...

Im talking about the OP

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7574833

According to GS Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is only slightly better than Fatal Frame V. Let's talk about that instead. ;)

The OP is just an incomplete metacritic list anyway.

The only good thing that caught my eye about Fatal Frame V is those slutty costumes lol. And they're probably cut in the Western version. Because women in underwear is too much for us to handle, let's shoot someone in the head instead! That reminds me, Pokken Tournament needs fatalities.



Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Tachikoma said:
Samus Aran said:

Only two are from the 10 highest scores... One in the top 5...

Im talking about the OP

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7574833

According to GS Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is only slightly better than Fatal Frame V. Let's talk about that instead. ;)

The OP is just an incomplete metacritic list anyway.

The only good thing that caught my eye about Fatal Frame V is those slutty costumes lol. And they're probably cut in the Western version. Because women in underwear is too much for us to handle, let's shoot someone in the head instead! That reminds me, Pokken Tournament needs fatalities.


Sure is a long winded way of saying "oh, my bad".



Tachikoma said:
Samus Aran said:
Tachikoma said:
Samus Aran said:

Only two are from the 10 highest scores... One in the top 5...

Im talking about the OP

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7574833

According to GS Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is only slightly better than Fatal Frame V. Let's talk about that instead. ;)

The OP is just an incomplete metacritic list anyway.

The only good thing that caught my eye about Fatal Frame V is those slutty costumes lol. And they're probably cut in the Western version. Because women in underwear is too much for us to handle, let's shoot someone in the head instead! That reminds me, Pokken Tournament needs fatalities.


Sure is a long winded way of saying "oh, my bad".

Nah, you know I'm right. ;)

Can't see much Nintendo-bias in the reviews there.

Franchise bias is much more prevalent than company bias anyway.

2D Mario games are some of the blandest and most generic games I've played (talking NSMB here) yet they still score so high. SMM is goty though.



Roronaa_chan said:
Cloudman said:


No worries, the series is actually very excellent ; ) All of them have been great before 5, well, except 2


But..2 is the best one

Nope, 4 is the best one. Me too can't understand common love for Crimson Butterfly.



Boberkun said:
Roronaa_chan said:


But..2 is the best one

Nope, 4 is the best one. I'm too can't understand common love for Crimson Butterfly.

Holy smokes, we reached an agreement here.  x D



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

Nah, you know I'm right. ;)

Can't see much Nintendo-bias in the reviews there.

Franchise bias is much more prevalent than company bias anyway.

2D Mario games are some of the blandest and most generic games I've played (talking NSMB here) yet they still score so high. SMM is goty though.

Stop attempting to derail the thread.



Scores are about what I expected, day 1 purchase for me.



Tachikoma said:
Samus Aran said:

Nah, you know I'm right. ;)

Can't see much Nintendo-bias in the reviews there.

Franchise bias is much more prevalent than company bias anyway.

2D Mario games are some of the blandest and most generic games I've played (talking NSMB here) yet they still score so high. SMM is goty though.

Stop attempting to derail the thread.

You're the one who accused Nintendo outlets and the evidence you base it on is rather weak. Even if you look at Nintendoworldreport, who gave the highest score from Nintendo-only sites, their average score is still 4 points lower than the average gaming critic.

There are 3 kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics. :)

- user was moderated for this post ignoring staff warning to stop derailing, and several other posts over the past few days -Tachikoma



Samus Aran said:
Tachikoma said:
Samus Aran said:

Nah, you know I'm right. ;)

Can't see much Nintendo-bias in the reviews there.

Franchise bias is much more prevalent than company bias anyway.

2D Mario games are some of the blandest and most generic games I've played (talking NSMB here) yet they still score so high. SMM is goty though.

Stop attempting to derail the thread.

You're the one who accused Nintendo outlets and the evidence you base it on is rather weak. Even if you look at Nintendoworldreport, who gave the highest score from Nintendo-only sites, their average score is still 4 points lower than the average gaming critic.

There are 3 kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics. :)

I stated that I wasn't surprised that three of the top five scores in the OP were from Nintendo outlets, and they are, you have consistently attempted to derail the thread to another topic, I gave you a warning and you have persisted.

My patience with your attitude is not endless.



"It will be a better game than [PlayStation exclusive X that was supposed to suck] by default" they said.



I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine