Quantcast
All we need is immigration reform

Forums - Politics Discussion - All we need is immigration reform

GuyWithHighIQ said:
ReimTime said:

Deport all the non-whites, even the ones with citizenship? What the fuck man? And yet you claim you have a high IQ. I've seen fucking raspberry bushes that had more sense than you. Only difference was about 5 IQ points, and at least one produces fruit instead of utterly fucking racist nonsensical claims. I hope your favorite NBA team becomes a bunch of white useless plebs that utterly suck cock.

I am white yet I realize my shortcomings, and I realize how integral everyone is to my country. This ain't the third Reich we should have evolved past that retardedness. White ppl can't dance. We have no culture man. A country of white people would become as bland as our skin. What will our relics be? A fucking starbucks cup, a north face hoodie and an ugg? Shitty pop music? Fuck that.

But those pop culture things aren't the point. Culture is important. Getting along is important. WE are not archaic anymore. The point is we are at a day and age where deporting every non-white person is an idea that should be looked upon as I am now. Your opinion is about as useful as a white crayon. Fuck that.

Again, non-whites don't belong here. It is against the wishes of the Founding Fathers.

Of course, I don't expect our generation that ignores the Constitution to care what our founders wanted.

That's fucked man. I think the Founding Fathers were a little smarter than that. As white people we were immigrants to this continent; the Natives were here first. Non whites dont belong here, eh? WE WERE FUCKING SECOND PEOPLE HERE! They accepted us with open arms. We fucked them over and raped their land. Guess we'd better get rid of ourselves. Non whites dont belong here? We brought the black people here as slaves and the asians to build our railroads. Fuck your attitude man you're giving us a bad name. I'm ashamed to be white when I look at my history. There isn't any white master race here.



#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

Even if there  where a wall between the US and Mexico it would only deter a few people from entering the US illegally.  The last wall that actually detered a population from entering another region was the Great Wall of China. 

This would be a non-issue if the US was a white nation like how it was supposed to be.

You see a non-white? Then s/he probably doesn't belong here and won't reap the benefits of the country. That alone will deter them from border-hopping.

 

- User was moderated for this post - Tachikoma



ReimTime said:

That's fucked man. I think the Founding Fathers were a little smarter than that. As white people we were immigrants to this continent; the Natives were here first. Non whites dont belong here, eh? WE WERE FUCKING SECOND PEOPLE HERE! They accepted us with open arms. We fucked them over and raped their land. Guess we'd better get rid of ourselves. Non whites dont belong here? We brought the black people here as slaves and the asians to build our railroads. Fuck your attitude man you're giving us a bad name. I'm ashamed to be white when I look at my history. There isn't any white master race here.


Might is right.



GuyWithHighIQ said:
Daisuke72 said:

Wow this forum has turned into stormfront, how are you not banned yet? 

 

Fuck off 


We can not progress unless we admit the truth to ourselves, no matter how offensive it is. While I deal with logic and truth, you deal with emotional appeal. The west is successful because of white ingenuity. The other races do not have that spark that whites do, and no amount of western environment will change that.

This presents a troubling dilemma as the ratio of white to non-white population declines.


Whatever coward. 



Where are the mods? Get rid of this fucking asshat. He serves no purpose but to jizz on his own face with his white master race bullshit. If I wasn't so intoxicated I wouldn't have replied so strongly but seriously fuck this guy.



#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
GuyWithHighIQ said:
ReimTime said:

That's fucked man. I think the Founding Fathers were a little smarter than that. As white people we were immigrants to this continent; the Natives were here first. Non whites dont belong here, eh? WE WERE FUCKING SECOND PEOPLE HERE! They accepted us with open arms. We fucked them over and raped their land. Guess we'd better get rid of ourselves. Non whites dont belong here? We brought the black people here as slaves and the asians to build our railroads. Fuck your attitude man you're giving us a bad name. I'm ashamed to be white when I look at my history. There isn't any white master race here.


Might is right.

Then get your weak-ass argument out of here.



#1 Amb-ass-ador

Daisuke72 said:
GuyWithHighIQ said:


We can not progress unless we admit the truth to ourselves, no matter how offensive it is. While I deal with logic and truth, you deal with emotional appeal. The west is successful because of white ingenuity. The other races do not have that spark that whites do, and no amount of western environment will change that.

This presents a troubling dilemma as the ratio of white to non-white population declines.


Whatever coward. 

So explain to me how displacing whites with less economically productive races is 'good' for us? I want cold hard facts, not "because we have to be nice to each other" explanations.

Who will make the technological and scientific breakthroughs when we're gone? Who will support the welfare of the non-whties when we're gone? 



Nettles said:
rolltide101x said:
Thank God people here aren't in politics. Obama has caused more debt than EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT EVER PUT TOGETHER and is pushing the U.S. to socialism. He has done more damage than any president.

I've got him tied 4th worst president.

Worst : Wilson (Created Federal reserve, got the USA into WW1, disastrous league of nations)

2nd worst : Nixon (Took USA off gold standard (Thus setting the stage for the endless wars funded by printed monopoly money), expanded Vietnam war, Watergate)

3rd Worst : Bush Jr (Started Afghanistan, Iraq wars, complete buffoon, patriot act)

Obama/Clinton tie : Obama - (Massive expansion of USA debt, Obamacare (Caused millions of full time jobs to go part time so employers didn't have to pay healthcare coverage), bombing Libya without congressional approval (!), banker bailouts/Too big to fail banks)

Clinton - (Repealed Glass-Steagal, DMCA, NAFTA)

 

This off the top of my head but i'm sure there are plenty more reasons for these guys.


The fact you don't have Reagan on this list speaks volume as to how much you know about politics. No way in hell Obama was worse than Reagan. 



ReimTime said:
Where are the mods? Get rid of this fucking asshat. He serves no purpose but to jizz on his own face with his white master race bullshit. If I wasn't so intoxicated I wouldn't have replied so strongly but seriously fuck this guy.


This is the typical flow of any debate that gets too touchy for the left: Call him a racist and attempt to censor him.

Have you ever considered that I might be right? What good would denying what I say do? Don't you want to know the truth about race? Or are you just a flat-earther?



GuyWithHighIQ said:
Daisuke72 said:


Whatever coward. 

So explain to me how displacing whites with less economically productive races is 'good' for us? I want cold hard facts, not "because we have to be nice to each other" explanations.

Who will make the technological and scientific breakthroughs when we're gone? Who will support the welfare of the non-whties when we're gone? 


I'm not even white, I'm black and everything you're spouting is typical white racist shit that I've heard 1000 times. I bet you commended Dylan Roof didn't you?