Quantcast
Amazon US June monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US June monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

BraLoD said:
Bell_Cranel said:


Ah. I played the others but not too much of 3 


You choose the wrong to don't complete

Best game of the series without a doubt, such a masterpiece, you should give it another try sometime.

Time to break out the ps2 lol



All Stats S rank

Around the Network
Bell_Cranel said:
BraLoD said:


You choose the wrong to don't complete

Best game of the series without a doubt, such a masterpiece, you should give it another try sometime.

Time to break out the ps2 lol


I just did it myself, MGS3 was the very last game I beated and I'm still going some more weeks with my PS2 now, it feels good xD



BraLoD said:
Bell_Cranel said:

Time to break out the ps2 lol


I just did it myself, MGS3 was the very last game I beated and I'm still going some more weeks with my PS2 now, it feels good xD


Yeah. I'll have to beat it eventually. Curse my sorry attention span lol

 

Also, the bold is a grammer issue not to be a grammer nazi lol



All Stats S rank

Hourly chart at 6am
#33 ps4 tlou bundle
#53 AC xbox bundle
#58 MCC xbox black bundle
#65Wii u super Mario bundle
#72 ps4 standalone
#85 xbox 500gb standalone
#96 N3DS XL



All Stats S rank

Haven't checked back in a while, Splatoon is holding very nicely.

Hoping Sony has one final big shipment of the Batman bundle for launch.



Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
This month is going to be a little boring. Well, unless 3-4 XBO SKUS end up ahead of the PS4. I say this because if they don't, NPD will be an easy win, thanks to the Batman: AK Bundles.

June is never boring. Even if we know who will win.

Is the E3 month, and the end of scholl, that's why is a rise month for the sales, after a bigger dropped in April and May, will be amazing see the numbers.

 

We will see probabily PS4 at +300k, XBO at +200k, and WU at +100k! :D



Oo new thread time. Tagging.



Ryng_Tolu said:
thismeintiel said:
This month is going to be a little boring. Well, unless 3-4 XBO SKUS end up ahead of the PS4. I say this because if they don't, NPD will be an easy win, thanks to the Batman: AK Bundles.

June is never boring. Even if we know who will win.

Is the E3 month, and the end of scholl, that's why is a rise month for the sales, after a bigger dropped in April and May, will be amazing see the numbers.

 

We will see probabily PS4 at +300k, XBO at +200k, and WU at +100k! :D

MK8 couldnt even push that....



Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Uncharted is currently ranked #9



UC nathan drake collection kicking ass...
awesome!



Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3