Quantcast
Rugby World Cup 2015 Official thread New Zealand vs Australia in the Final!!!!

Forums - Sports Discussion - Rugby World Cup 2015 Official thread New Zealand vs Australia in the Final!!!!

Who do you think will win?

New Zealand 73 41.24%
 
Australia 21 11.86%
 
England 9 5.08%
 
South Africa 14 7.91%
 
Ireland 16 9.04%
 
Wales 10 5.65%
 
France 10 5.65%
 
Argentina 18 10.17%
 
USA 3 1.69%
 
Other 3 1.69%
 
Total:177

Find all your Rugby World Cup information and news here :)

Please Post who you support & who you think is going to win 

Kick off September 18 2015!!



Around the Network
Past results from Knock out rounds:

Team1987 lost to1991 lost to1995 lost to1999 lost to2003 lost to2007 lost to2011 lost to
 New Zealand Won  Australia  South Africa  France  Australia  France Won
 Australia  France Won  England Won  England  England  New Zealand
 England  Wales  Australia  New Zealand  South Africa Won  South Africa  France
 South Africa(1) DNP DNP Won  Australia  New Zealand Won  Australia
 France  New Zealand  England  South Africa  Australia  England  England  New Zealand
 Scotland  New Zealand  England  New Zealand  New Zealand  Australia  Argentina N/A
 Ireland  Australia  Australia  France  Argentina(4)  France N/A  Wales
 Wales  New Zealand N/A N/A  Australia  England N/A  France
 Samoa(2) DNP  Scotland  South Africa  Scotland(4) N/A N/A N/A
 Argentina N/A N/A N/A  France N/A  South Africa  New Zealand
 Fiji(3)  France N/A DNQ  England(4) N/A  South Africa N/A
 Canada N/A  New Zealand N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A






Current Rankings of teams:

POSITION   TEAMS                 POINTS
1
  • (1)
  • NEW ZEALAND
92.89
2
  • (2)
    IRELAND        
88.23
3
  • (3)
  • AUSTRALIA     
85.76
4
  • (4)
  • SOUTH AFRICA
85.40
5
  • (5)d
  • ENGLAND       
84.07
6
  • (6)
  • WALES            
82.95
7
  • (7)
  • FRANCE           
79.74
8
  • (8)
  • ARGENTINA     
78.23
9
  • (9)
  • SAMOA           
75.39
10
  • (10)
  • SCOTLAND              
74.79
11
  • (12)
  • FIJI                         
74.57
12
  • (13)
  • TONGA                   
74.12
13
  • (11)
  • JAPAN                    
73.70
14
  • (14)
  • GEORGIA               
72.16
15
  • (15)
  • ITALY                    
71.85
16
  • (16)
  • USA                      
67.61
17
  • (17)
  • CANADA               
66.83
18
  • (18)
  • ROMANIA             
66.23
19
  • (19)
  • RUSSIA               
64.65
20
  • (20)
  • SPAIN                 
62.59
21
  • (21)
  • URUGUAY            
62.11
22
  • (22)
  • NAMIBIA              
58.27
23
  • (23)
  • PORTUGAL          
57.40
24
  • (24)
  • CHILE                 
57.34
25
  • (27)
  • HONG KONG       
57.31

Full Rankings: http://www.worldrugby.org/rankings



 



The World Cup is the only time I watch rugby. 113 days away! USA!
Too bad the US and Canada are not in the same Pool.



Around the Network
chocoloco said:
The World Cup is the only time I watch rugby. 113 days away! USA!
Too bad the US and Canada are not in the same Pool.

USA are actaully in a pretty evenly matched pool aside from South Africa of course. They have a good chance of winning a few games :)



think-man said:
chocoloco said:
The World Cup is the only time I watch rugby. 113 days away! USA!
Too bad the US and Canada are not in the same Pool.

USA are actaully in a pretty evenly matched pool aside from South Africa of course. They have a good chance of winning a few games :)

Yeah, in 2011 it was realky cool to beat Russia. We take what we can get here in US. Lol

This reminds me I need to try to catch some Chiefs games in Super Rugby !

Oh, and I will be surprised if New Zealand does not win. Every time I read about international rugby it seems the All Blacks are dominating.



chocoloco said:
think-man said:
chocoloco said:
The World Cup is the only time I watch rugby. 113 days away! USA!
Too bad the US and Canada are not in the same Pool.

USA are actaully in a pretty evenly matched pool aside from South Africa of course. They have a good chance of winning a few games :)

Yeah, in 2011 it was realky cool to beat Russia. We take what we can get here in US. Lol

This reminds me I need to try to catch some Chiefs games in Super Rugby !

Oh, and I will be surprised if New Zealand does not win. Every time I read about international rugby it seems the All Blacks are dominating.


Hahaha Nice Chiefs are my Team in Super Rugby :)



hmmm... wadda you know.. i always thought that the Six Nation Cup was like the World Cup of Rugby.. Amazed at the number of teams.. Or are 10 teams playing for scraps with 0 chance of winning?



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
hmmm... wadda you know.. i always thought that the Six Nation Cup was like the World Cup of Rugby.. Amazed at the number of teams.. Or are 10 teams playing for scraps with 0 chance of winning?


The Six Nations is only the top Northern hemisphere teams, The Southern hemisphere has some of the best Rugby Nations in the world. Southern hemisphere teams have won 6 or the 7 World Cups. And New Zealand has been ranked number one on the world rankings more than any other team.