By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Rugby World Cup 2015 Official thread New Zealand vs Australia in the Final!!!!

Who do you think will win?

New Zealand 73 41.24%

Australia 21 11.86%

England 9 5.08%

South Africa 14 7.91%

Ireland 16 9.04%

Wales 10 5.65%

France 10 5.65%

Argentina 18 10.17%

USA 3 1.69%

Other 3 1.69%

Total:177

Great thread! Really looking forward to the cup this year

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Thanks still alot i want to put in. Who do you support and who do you think will win?

think-man said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Thanks still alot i want to put in. Who do you support and who do you think will win?

Well, I'm English and the cup is even being held here so I support England I guess

Think New Zealand will win though, they're just too awesome at rugby

Ka-pi96 said:
think-man said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Well, I'm English and the cup is even being held here so I support England I guess

Think New Zealand will win though, they're just too awesome at rugby

I dunno, England is really good at home :) they've put New Zealand under alot of pressure at home and even beat them about 2 years ago back there.

Though they did just lose Manu Tuilagi though which is good for us :P But I heard the England Squad includes Sam Burgess :O

I just want a good rivalry match final. Australia vs. NZ. To be honest though the game times are often in the early morning for N. America. It is a shame.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
hmmm... wadda you know.. i always thought that the Six Nation Cup was like the World Cup of Rugby.. Amazed at the number of teams.. Or are 10 teams playing for scraps with 0 chance of winning?

Id put the 6 nations cup below or on par with the tri nations cup (forgot the updated name that includes argentina?).

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Pool A seems like its going to cause the upsets.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:

Yeah that one looks difficult. At least 1 pretty good team is going to go out there.

Hopeful US can have respectable showing this year.

My guess is traditional powers hold firm and go with England v. New Zealand in the final.

Shinobi-san said:

Yeah the pool of death, imagine the drama if England didn't make it past the pool stage lol