Quantcast
PSN And Xbox Live Are Down (Update Again)

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSN And Xbox Live Are Down (Update Again)

http://www.thetechgame.com/News/sid=7750/kim-dotcom-makes-deal-with-lizardsquad-to-stop-attacks-towards-xbox-live-and-psn.html



Around the Network
dane007 said:
http://www.thetechgame.com/News/sid=7750/kim-dotcom-makes-deal-with-lizardsquad-to-stop-attacks-towards-xbox-live-and-psn.html


That's fucking stupid. Giving them free stuff so they stop. This guy's a dumbass. He's just advertising his own shit. He should not be getting any praise for this.



dane007 said:
http://www.thetechgame.com/News/sid=7750/kim-dotcom-makes-deal-with-lizardsquad-to-stop-attacks-towards-xbox-live-and-psn.html

Can see why, but this is not going to get rid of the problem, it will just embolden them! 



WOW that megaupload man is quite the PR man haha. He's just advertizing for himself lol



dane007 said:
http://www.thetechgame.com/News/sid=7750/kim-dotcom-makes-deal-with-lizardsquad-to-stop-attacks-towards-xbox-live-and-psn.html

He now has special accounts he can monitor... one slip up from them and he'll give all their info to the government.

He's pandering to the low and giving them rewards for being dicks. Maybe people should tweet him and cancelling their orders with him to show him where we stand. That being not with the hackers by giving them free stuff but against them.



Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

PSN still down for me.



MoHasanie said:
This is unacceptable. People pay for both Live and PSN now and if you can't play on so many days of the year due to maintenance and hacks then MS and Sony need to offer compensation of some sort.


Yeah which would give lizard squad an incentive to do this even more 



The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Frank_kc said:
PSN still down for me.

Me and my bro have been playing all morning. No issues.



Hmm, pie.

Ninsect said:
MoHasanie said:
This is unacceptable. People pay for both Live and PSN now and if you can't play on so many days of the year due to maintenance and hacks then MS and Sony need to offer compensation of some sort.

Yeah which would give lizard squad an incentive to do this even more 

Exactly, you do pay for Land PS+ but then these people could also take down Netflix but they don't. They do however take down other gaming services. You have to wonder why it's gaming services? (other than the fact they are easily found IPs and these poor kids are just pissed they never win at CoD).

Rewarding them is worse.



Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Ninsect said:
MoHasanie said:
This is unacceptable. People pay for both Live and PSN now and if you can't play on so many days of the year due to maintenance and hacks then MS and Sony need to offer compensation of some sort.

Yeah which would give lizard squad an incentive to do this even more 

Exactly, you do pay for Land PS+ but then these people could also take down Netflix but they don't. They do however take down other gaming services. You have to wonder why it's gaming services? (other than the fact they are easily found IPs and these poor kids are just pissed they never win at CoD).

Rewarding them is worse.

He didn't really reward them though, he gave all 3000 of them lifetime vouchers that will be terminated if they do it again. So maybe it'll work, it's more than Microsoft, Sony or the authorities have been doing.