Quantcast
UK Charts Week Ending 6 December 2014

Forums - Latest Charts - UK Charts Week Ending 6 December 2014

Fusioncode said:
walsufnir said:
Fusioncode said:
Poor Kingdom Hearts. Should have made it a PS4 exclusive or PS3/PS4 instead, would have received more attention.


If for attention, they should have made it Xbone exclusive.

Would have recieved at least 800 threads on here.


And about 800 copies sold to boot.  :)



Around the Network

I'm surprised that all versions of Dragon Age have left the top 40... what a shame.



Kresnik said:

Lol at those Crew placements.  Deary me.

And wow at Kingdom Hearts.  That is a poor performance.  Really needed to be on PS4 as well at the very least.

I bought a copy of GTA5 within the last week, so I counted towards that.  Yay.

Driveclub?  I thought this was the week following Black Friday?

Pokemon tumbling, but I guess it'll be back in time for the holidays.

Seems like Master Chief Collection isn't completely dying after all.  Guess they fixed the online just in time.

I guess people after playing Driveclub realised how awesome it is.



PS4 > One



War has changed...

Football streaming

Comment Faire

Blood_Tears said:
Fusioncode said:
walsufnir said:


If for attention, they should have made it Xbone exclusive.

Would have recieved at least 800 threads on here.


And about 800 copies sold to boot.  :)

Most Japanese publishers settle for low numbers... with a bag of Yens.



Do you have fun playing a console different than mine?

DON'T!!!

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Blood_Tears said:
Fusioncode said:
walsufnir said:
 


If for attention, they should have made it Xbone exclusive.

Would have recieved at least 800 threads on here.


And about 800 copies sold to boot.  :)

Most Japanese publishers settle for low numbers... with a bag of Yens.

lol It's still a bigger gaming market than UK.  :)



Blood_Tears said:

lol It's still a bigger gaming market than UK.  :)

Rapidly getting behind UK on consoles marketshare. Actually Japan isn't even getting love from Sony and we know the deal about MS.



Do you have fun playing a console different than mine?

DON'T!!!

Platform Breakdown Top 40

PS4 11 Games
XB1 10 Games
WIU 2 Games
360 8 Games
PS3 4 Games
WII 1 Game
3DS 3 Games
PC 1 Game



thelalaby said:
I'm surprised that all versions of Dragon Age have left the top 40... what a shame.

Shame indeed, maybe it needs a few price promotions.

Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD remix at 31 is shocking. It's a really well done remaster and a really fun game to begin with. I wish others would buy it so maybe we'd get FF XII HD, I'm not even going to mention that other numbered Final Fantasy.

Well I'll happily keep playing it anyway



GTAexpert said:
Kresnik said:

Lol at those Crew placements.  Deary me.

And wow at Kingdom Hearts.  That is a poor performance.  Really needed to be on PS4 as well at the very least.

I bought a copy of GTA5 within the last week, so I counted towards that.  Yay.

Driveclub?  I thought this was the week following Black Friday?

Pokemon tumbling, but I guess it'll be back in time for the holidays.

Seems like Master Chief Collection isn't completely dying after all.  Guess they fixed the online just in time.

I guess people after playing Driveclub realised how awesome it is.

That and the bundles...

Annoyingly, the price has held up pretty well. I've been looking to get it cheap, I'm not interested in playing online anyway and the single player apparently works fine