Quantcast
Locked: Mod team are a bunch of gays

Forums - Website Topics - Mod team are a bunch of gays

Gay means happy. I'm happy. Let's fap



Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
That explains why a lot of moderations feel like the mods can't think straight.

Ha, you actually made me laugh for once rol!



 

That is statistically very unlikely. I think they're just succumbing to peer pressure.



Had no idea Kantor was gay. It is interesting how high the ratio is of gays in the mod team. The ratio in the whole forum is also higher than other places I visit.



Which is why the swimsuit competition is the most important part of a mod's application.



Signature goes here!

Around the Network

So the gays control the media eh? Im not surprised ;)



TruckOSaurus said:
Which is why the swimsuit competition is the most important part of a mod's application.

pics or it didn't happen.

 



 

prinz_valium said:
im not a big nintendo fan and neither gay. is that the reaso i get banned so often?


Lol found this funny. 



Seece said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Which is why the swimsuit competition is the most important part of a mod's application.

pics or it didn't happen.

 

Who's picture are you most interested in?

(Gotta go listen to It's Not Right But It's Okay now...)



Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Seece said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Which is why the swimsuit competition is the most important part of a mod's application.

pics or it didn't happen.

 

Who's picture are you most interested in?

(Gotta go listen to It's Not Right But It's Okay now...)

Oh I have to chose?! I was expecting a line up of you all in budgie smugglers :(